6

️Smut alert

Hoseok gently put Jimin on the bed who started whining with the sudden lost of contact.

Jimin's lips were met by Yoongi who swallowed all his whines. He felt two pairs of hand playing around with his body ripping out all his clothes, throwing them in a corner.

Leaving him to be the only one naked while the other two were still fully clothed. Making him extremely shy, as he try to cover his body with his tiny hands.

Baby don't hide it... Yoongi growled.

Which didn't actually seem to work on Jimin as he still try to cover his exposed body.

Disobeying your alpha, such a bad omega.... Hoseok said in a warning tone.

No no alpha jiminie is not bad jiminie is good, wanna be good for alpha... Jimin said falling deep into his subspace.

"Yes baby so good for alpha, so pretty but don't cover yourself baby alpha want to see you.. "Yoongi said removing his hand and placing them down to his side.

Hoseok pulled Yoongi in for a kiss making Jimin whine who was getting turned on by his alpha making out, it was insanely hot for him.

Both the alphas get rid of their clothes throwing them to the side as they stalk toward Jimin with slow step who was squirting in the queen size bed of the office.

"Sit up baby, alpha wanna fuck your mouth as hobi stretches your pretty little hole .. Do you want that baby??"
Yoongi said making sure that the omega is okay with everything they don't want him to feel pressured.

Jimin sit up eagerly stroking Yoongi's cock to its full hardness while giving little kitten licks to the tip.

He experimentingly put half of it in his mouth when he felt something in his ass making him moan due to heavenly feeling.

Yoongi bucked his hips making Jimin deep throat him when Hoseok thrusted 4 of his fingers into his sweet spot repeatedly making him cum instantly with a moan.

Yoongi's thrust became strong as he skull fucked the omega making the omega come again as he cums with a grown filling the omega's mouth with his seeds which Jimin gulped down hungrily.

"Baby ask before you cum.. This was your first time but always ask like a good omegas " said Hoseok.

"Yes alpha.... alpha please " Jimin said not even knowing what he was asking for.

" hush hush baby.. Who do you want first? " they asked, it will be Jimin's call whoever he want will tend to his needs it is not about them, though their wolf disagree but their human side is still in control.

"Both of you alpha.. Both of you.. Please" Jimin said desperately.

The wolves growled in appreciation, their sweet omega so so perfect for them. They wouldn't mind killing everyone who came in between.

Both of them sat on either side of the omega caging him, kissing and worshipping his body making large hickeys, scenting him.

Jimin leaned toward their touches responding to kisses with equal hunger and lust.

Hoseok picked up Jimin placing him on his lap bottoming out him in one go drawing a long exaggerated moan while Yoongi placed his already hard leaking member on Jimin's slick covered hole entering slowly into him.

Jimin could feel his gut readjusting to give space to the alphas monstrous dick, he placed his head on Hoseok's shoulder who pressed soothing kisses all over his neck.

As soon as Yoongi bottom out him both the alpha's released a synced grunt.

They started off with slow pace giving the omega time to adjust but being taken over by the heat of the moment goes insanely fast.

Jimin was in cloud 9 getting his spot bumped continuously by two mates was too much for him he was so close.

" alpha... I am so close" Jimin stated teary eyed.

"wait for us baby " Hoseok said.

After about 10 min he was allowed to cum which he did instantly , he could feel his mates knot swell into him filling him full up to brim with their seeds.

Both the alphas nuzzled their nose in his scent gland before sinking their canines into him making him cum again due to extreme pleasure.

He instantly slept after cumming for 3rd time a day with his mates knot very much still inside him.

The alphas cooed at their adorable mate. Yoongi pulled Hoseok closer giving a peck on his scent gland puncturing it very little while Hoseok did the same with him.

Being of same level, they can't get marked only a submissive can get marked by his dominant hence wolf of same level often do a small puncture after mating to strengthen their bond.

They slowly pulled out their now soft knot out of their mate. Yoongi washed him up and dressed him while Hoseok change the sheet which is soilled with cum and blood.

They both placed their precious mate on the bed cuddled with him and slept for the most part of the afternoon.

***********
A/n
I tried really hard to write
decent smut