10

Jimin stood unmoving in front of his dad, excepting all kind of degrading words thrown towards him, with his head bowed.

Yoongi and Hoseok were his mates why can't he get marked by them, deep down somewhere Jimin don't regret, don't regret getting marked and mated. He deserves that and he knows, but saying that to his dad wasn't an option, his dad never cared and maybe never will.

He waited for him to complete degrading him, so he can go back to his university, he have no interest in listening to the crap but he still waited patiently.

Finally his dad was called for work, and he finally got out of the base or it could be referred as a creepy dungeon by the way it looks.

Jimin's cheeks were swollen because of the tight slap he just received as he bought an ice pack on his way to school for his swelling.

As he was walking his path was blocked by slate grey Audi R8 as the window rolled down and he came face to face with Lisa on the driver seat, "hop in.. " she said with a little smile.

" come on!! You are going to college too right.... It is way too far you will be tired before even reaching there " this time it was Rosé.

Jimin stiffened seeing Rosé, Rosé was her cousin but she will never know they have met only once and that too when she was less than ten years old. Everytime he see her their is a lingering feeling of hate and adoration.

Hate that if she would have not born maybe Jimin's dad won't be using him as a pawn and love because she was his baby sister.

He concealed any kind of emotions and replaced it with a small friendly smile, excepting their proposal and hopping in the car.

*********************

On the other side...

Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in their office as they send a few representative for the interview because they have much important thing to do.

Yoongi and Hoseok weren't the common business men. Yoongi was born in a high socialist group which crumbled in the hands of his uncle after his father's death and Yoongi single handly rebuild the whole empire. He was known to be a devil with a lot of underground connection however never indulge in them personally.

Hoseok however was a different case, he was born in a mafia family and was the sole hier of the group however after finding his mate he stop getting personally involved but still have complete control in the underworld.

For these two alpha who hold the ability to crumble every one against themselves. It was not possible to miss the strange behavior of their mate.

They can see clearly that their mate was behaving differently from the time they rescued him from his home. The changes were hard to ignore.

Hoseok called his right hand man asking him to monitor every step of Jimin because whatever their mate is upto they will find out.

***********

A/n: I hope you'll like this chapter. 💜