19

Hoseok and Yoongi both entered the basement along with the alpha warriors behind them.

The aura of both the alphas were extremely different but equally threatening.

On one hand Hoseok's face was like a mirror to his inner emotions giving a clear view of the rage he was feeling, his steps were heavy and eyes focused and blood thirsty making those who see him feeling extremely terrified.

On the other hand Yoongi's face didn't give any glimpse of emotion on his face, he seem to be too calm in the situation. He doesn't look like he was barging in the enemy territory but he seem to be taking a lazy stroll in the garden. But the lazy smirk and nonchalant attitude is enough to send shivers down the spine.

When the group finally reached in the basement, they caught attention of all the members, who were unprepared and were scared thinking that they were attacked.

Ignoring the stares yoonseok couple lazily sit down on the chair placed in front of them as all the warriors stood straight behind them.

Yoongi used extremely lazy but still dominance oozing voice, " go call your head alpha, tell them Min clan want to have a chat with them. "

The beta who received the order didn't dare to question again after hearing the name of legendary Min Clan.

Min Clan wasn't something anyone could dare to offend, the rumors about them being extremely powerful and ruthless were still popular.

Even though after the death of previous head alphas, the successor disappeared leaving the clan under the old beta. Nobody still dare to offend the clan because the head alpha working behind the scenes was rumored to be way too ruthless .

Soon two figures enter the small room followed by a group of alpha and beta warriors.

The two figures were of Park Jinho, and Park Do-yoo, they were an embarrassment to the wolf world. Park Jinho was the brain of the pack and Do-yoo was haed alpha warrior, however their capabilities were both way too little, the only thing that they depend on was cunning under the table tricks.

Park Jinho originally thought that he can sign a contract with Min Clan, and min clan would support them because in no way he offended the Mins so they would be here to support them..... Right??

However as soon as he entered the hall and came face to face with the two alphas his whole face became ashen.

Isn't these two CEO of Min corporation, his son's mate, means he had offended a figure way too scary.

But his original fear quickly disappeared.... His good for nothing son, should have kept his mouth shut right.. They probably won't know about the deal he has with their mate.

Thinking this he calm down, and he politely greeted, both of them. Both Yoongi and Hoseok sneered at the shameless man in front of them..

He look as if he did not know them at all truly despicable...

Before Jinho could say something, Yoongi spoke up.

" we want to challenge you for life and death battle "

*********