11

Jimin sat silently on the passenger seat, looking at his cousin and her mate, it is so funny that both of them are omegas yet their life is so different.

He doubts if Rosé even know who even he really is, he knows everything after all. But he needs to confide in someone and he don't know who.

Soon the car slowed down finally stopping in front of the University gate. "you both go in, I'll come after parking it" Lisa said as she leaned towards Rosé kissing her softly.

Jimin finally hopped out of the car coming face to face with Jensoo couple who clearly didn't expect him in Lisa's car. Soon after Rosé followed him out greeting her friends as she told them about Jimin carpooling with them.

" awe... That's good then, next time tell me OK we live closer to your mate's house, we will pick you up " Jennie offered calmly.

It suddenly clicked Jimin, it was Jennie. He was sure, the girl he had met so many years ago.... He was hundred percent sure. It was her.

Jimin calmly noded his head acknowledging the offer. Leading Jisoo's face to lit up. " so it is decided then from tomorrow onwards we will pick you up... Ok".

Jimin lips twitched seeing the happy tone, he never thought someone would ever be so excited to spend time with him.

Soon they were joined by Lisa and Jungkook and entered the University together.

He never thought about it but it felt nice to have friends. He feel secured and safe with them.

Finally at the mid everyone split into separate direction going to their respective departments.

Jimin too hurried as today was the day for interview for internship, but he was stopped mid way by the Head Of their Department, "oh.. You are Jimin right?? I was searching for you... Well we got a call..this morning, you have been selected by Min Corporation,congratulations..but kid I think it's better not to go to internship hall it will create a lot of suspicion among students "

Jimin stood there not moving at all as he watched the Head Of the Department speed walk to his office his mouth opened and closed as he was speechless by the whole thing.

But.......wait a damn minute.... Isn't Min corporate is under Min Yoongi, his mate... Damn that alpha.....

If Jimin joined there his father will expect him to complete the task of stealing the company details sooner... No this can't be happening.. Why is the fate so cruel...

Jimin hurriedly fished out his phone from the pocket and called Yoongi but the phone ringed two time and then went straight to voice message, the same happened to Hoseok's phone.

Damn it...

Jimin walked back to the school cafeteria with lazy steps trying to walk as slow as a sloth.. He is screwed. When he reached their he saw Jennie seated comfortably working on her laptop sipping on her soda occasionally .

To Jimin it's funny how she fool every one around her, do she even need to study here....?? , but he was also sure she isn't the only one fooling people around her.

He swiftly went toward her, "hey Jennie.. "

" oh Jimin you scared me.. Hello" she said with a sweet smile completely covering her actual murderous nature.

"oh cut the crap... I know you.. Did you forget me jendukie.. " Jimin used the sickly sweet childlike high pitched voice .

Hearing the name and the voice, Jennie's eyes flew open as she stared at the boy in-front of her with wide eyes mouth open clearly bewildered.

*****************

( I'm so happy)