15

Yoongi and Hoseok tried there hardest to maintain their calm as they listen to their mate. (the same story Jimin told Jennie)

Jimin bursted into tears, while apologizing continuously. Seeing the indifferent look in his mates eyes, he was pretty sure he fucked up.

Jimin tried to get up and move away but the pair of hands were keeping him steady at his position. It was then Jimin finally looked up but instead of warm blue eyes, he was met with blazing red eyes of the alphas as they pulled him closer and bite his mating mark, remarking Jimin.

" you want to leave us omega, know your place.. "

Apparently Jimin told them all the details including the one where he considered completing the task and then leaving them alone.

And his alphas seem to have hear nothing else, because of how mad they were.

Before, they can ask anything more jhope's phone interrupted them..

Jhope didn't pay much attention to it, unlike Hoseok, his wolf had no intention to hide anything from his mates.

" Hoseok, do you have a minute.. "

" what is it Lisa "

" I searched for the Kai, he is not dead"

Hearing it not only Jhope but both suga and Jimin become extremely alert, if Kai was Jimin's mate and was alive there were two possibilities.
(1) Kai was their mate as well or
(2) he was never Jimin's mate.. and the possibility of later was much higher..

" what do you mean"

" I mean just exactly what you heard, but the thing isn't as simple... "

" explain clearly... "

" well he was saved from basement of Park Jinho by a group of my warriors, because one of my beta sensed that he was his mate... But his condition is somewhat...... weird?.. "

" send him to min household, we will investigate him ourself "

" NO.. I am sorry but I am sure he had no connection with whatever your mate went through, if you want to investigate you have to come to our clan.. I will not send my member to you.. I'm sorry.
But if he was proved guilty you can punish him as you wish"

" then I'll see you around "

" sure Mr. Jung"

" we will come around, hope we can sign contract too... "

" that depends on you Mr. Jung"

" very well.. "

Jhope disconnected the call as he placed Jimin on Yoongi's lap and sits back on the couch to draft the contract.

No words were exchanged but Jimin was still dumbfounded, Kai was alive and rescued from his father's basement, but if he was not dead how can Jimin find other mates.

Jimin was panicking so much that his body started to tremble and breathing became laboured. Yoongi can feel his mate panicking and thus gently guided his mates head to his shoulder whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

Jimin slowly went into deep slumber as he was already very tired with all the things he went through in a day.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at their mate with adoration in their eyes..

They will never let their mate leave them, even if they have to keep him against his wishes... Yes they are selfish but they don't mind..

****************