9

The next day as Jimin woke up covered in cold sweats, he found his mates sleeping soundly beside him.

His heart ached seeing them loving him so unconditionally, even when he is cheating on them. He wasn't worthy of being their mate, wasn't worthy of all the love he being showered upon he was just a pawn in his father's game.

He got up from the bed as he felt his eyes got teary, he have to finish the job quickly so he can leave them to be happy without him. And get away from the stupid feelings they ignite in him.

He received a message from his dad;
Report at the base.

He was never allowed to reply back or question anything he is supposed to follow the commands . It was his job to blindly follow whatever they asked him too.

He have a quick bath and wore the clothes he bought a day before for internship interview as he plans on going straight back to the college after whatever his dad has to say.

He was feeling extremely scared and subconsciously touched the mark on his neck as to feel secured, before hurriedly leaving the house as softly as possible completely unaware of two sets of keen eyes following his each step.

Yoongi and Hoseok weren't stupid. They know completely what their little omega was trying to do, but they will let him play, they know he don't have a choice.

They are not someone who takes rash decisions. All their decision are completely calculated, they will never want to harm the little pawn on the board but their goal was to completely destroy one behind the board controlling and scaring their little omega.

****************

Park jinho, the father of Jimin was sitting on a throne like structure while the two heavily beaten alphas were standing beside him.

Jimin entered the room with his head bowed and shoulders dropped as he stood in front of his father trying to hide in himself.

One thing Jimin never received while growing up was love. When he was young he was considered to become an alpha or beta, so his father can claim the throne of park clan who have an omega daughter but after his 14th birthday when he was declared omega his father was extremely disappointed.

Later when he found his mate Kai and try to elope with him, Kai was brutally murdered and now when moon goddess has given him another chance after 4 years his dad have threatened him to work against his mates so that they can be safe.

He felt his heart clench at the thought of his mate whom he was cheating, he truly don't deserve them.

Before he can continue thinking he was brutally slapped by one of his father's man as he spit blood due to the impact of the slap.

He looked up to see his father smiling at him as if enjoy seeing him getting beaten.

"this is for getting marked by those alphas and opening your legs like a street whore for them. " his father said with the same psycho smile on his face sending chills down Jimin's spine.

**********