The Nightmare Begins

Your finally 18. You have been waiting so long to be able to move out. Your mother killed herself a couple months ago, and because of that your dad has been blaming you for her death. You started cutting. But you would never cut on your right wrists. That's where your bracelets are. You have yet to take them off and you didn't want to get blood on them. So you cut on your left wrist to keep them clean.

You come out of the bathroom with a couple new cuts on your wrist. You can hear your dad snoring which means it should be safe to go downstairs. Quietly you creep down the stairs as If not to wake your dad. You make it to the kitchen and see a newspaper on the table. Grabbing an apple, you sit down and flip to the page where all the Help Wanted ads are. The thing is, your able to move out but there is one thing holding you back. Money. You need a job so you can move out and get away from your dad. You keep flipping through until a familiar name pops out at you.
"Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria.
Family pizzeria looking for security guard to work the nightshift.
12 AM to 6 AM
Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

You skipped the rest straight to the number. You pulled your F/C cell phone out and quickly called the number. You hear a gruff man answer the phone.

"Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria now what do you want"

"I want the night shift security post please."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes"

"You start tonight at midnight. Come a bit early"

"Ok!! Thank you"

With that the man on the phone hangs up on you. Then a slightly worrying thought comes into your mind. Why didn't he ask for any of my information? You shrug it off and start to prepare for your first night at Freddy's.

~Magical Time Skip~

It's 11:30 PM. You decide that you can go in a bit more early than what he said. I grab your F/C jacket and start walking to Freddy's. It takes you about 10 minutes to get there. You look down at your wrist, remembering the last time you were here. It was the day you gave them their bracelets. You wonder if they still remember me. You shake the thought out of your mind. They can't possibly remember me. It's been 12 years. They probably don't remember last year, so how could they possibly remember me. You push in and see a man hunched over a table. You slowly walk over to him and lightly tap him on the sholder.

"Excuse me, are you the man I talked with on the phone?"

"Your early"

"I know I just thought it would be nice to make sure I was on time."

"It's a good thing you did because now you can fill out the paperwork we need for you to officially work here."

With that he hands you a bunch of paper and a pen. You sit down and start filling it all out.

Name:______
Birthday:______
Gender:_______

The normal stuff, you keep filling out till you come to one that doesn't quite seem to be normal.

Phone number of who to call if you get killed:_______

You're a little worried at this point, but you fill it in anyways. You need the money and you can't just let a little discomfort get in the way. You sign the bottom and hand it back to him.

He looks down and reads a bit of it.

"I'll go get your uniform Y/N."

With that he leaves you to go and get your uniform. He leaves you in the room with three of the animatronics. You get up and walk over to them to see if they still have their bracelets on. You just look quickly and notice that all three of them still have them on. You have yours on but they are hidden by your sleeve. The manager walks in and holds a stack of clothing out to you.

"I'm leaving now, so get changed and get to your office. There should be a message for you on the phone that will better explain your job. Good night Y/N, and hope your still alive in the morning."

At that, a shiver runs down your spine. You shrug it off and head to the bathroom to get changed. You get the uniform on and it isn't exactly the best. It hugs your body and it's a little short in places. You shrug it off because You're the only one here so nobody is going to see you in it anyways. You walk to the office and sit down. Ready to start your first night at Freddy's.