What happens Next?

Your P.O.V

You are too scared to put your arms down. You fear that if you do, Bonnie will kill you. You remember reading reports of security guards going missing from this place, yet you still took the job. You open your eyes and look past your arms. Nothing. Bonnie is gone. You let your arms fall into your lap and check the cameras to find everyone. You flip to the stage camera and nearly fall of your chair. Nobody's on stage. You flip to Pirates cove. It's wide open and Foxy isn't inside. You put the tablet down and put all your attention and energy towards the doors. In the middle of your focused state, you realize that your arms are getting chilly. You look down to see that your sweater had ridden up and your cuts and bracelets were showing. You quickly put your sleeves down and go back to focusing on the doors. The alarm for 6 am goes off and you quickly grab all your stuff. As you walk out of the office your foot catches something and you fall flat on your face on the floor. Wanting to get out of this place, you forget about the pain in your nose and practically run towards the front entrance. As you run by the stage you notice that all the animatronics are back on it. You shake your head in disbelief but remember you were running away from them. You push through the front door and make your way to your car.

Now that you are safely in your car, you lock all the doors, turn the music on, and put your head in your hands. Not even an hour ago you were almost killed by one of the animatronics. Guess you know now that they don't remember you. Wanting to get as far away from this horrid place as possible, you put your car into gear and make your home. Within minutes you are pulling into the driveway. The lights are on in the living room and you can see that the TVs on. Which means your going to have to climb through your window to avoid you father. If you walked through that front door, you knew that you would probably have something thrown at your head. And you don't exactly have the fastest reflexes for avoiding objects that have been thrown at you head. You sneak around to the back of the house to where your room is located. There is a tree that is conveniently right outside your bedroom window. You always leave it unlocked for cases like this. When your dad is blocking the only door inside the house. You quickly and quietly scale the tree in record time. You scale this tree a little too often. You reach your bedroom which is on the second level of the house. You wedge your fingers under the window and pull it up. It glides with ease and you silently fall inside your room. You close the window again and promptly turn around and face plant in your bed. Within minutes you are sound asleep.

~~Time Ship~~

You wake up at 9:53. Thinking you only slept for a couple hours you stretch and yawn. You look outside your window to be greeted with a black landscape. You look back at your clock and notice it says pm instead of am. You hop of your bed and get ready for your next night. Why you are going back to that place, you haven't figured out yet. You quickly hop into the shower and clean your self. 5 mins later you hop out and quickly get dressed. You put on a F/C tank top and a pair of jeans. You grab your jacket and head down the stairs. Your dad is thank fully not home. He's probably out drowning his sorrows is a glass of beer or something. You skip into the kitchen and grab the first fruit that your hand touches. It's an apple. You promptly take a bite and walk out the front door. You decide to go a bit early and ask the manager some questions. You hop in your car, start it and head off towards the pizzeria.

~~Time Skip~~

You arrive at the pizzeria and grab your uniform from the passengers seat. (I have no clue how it got there so don't ask me how it did) You walk in and head straight to the bathrooms. You quickly get changed and head to the managers office. You get there but there's one problem. No ones there. You walk through the entire pizzeria and find out that no ones there. You glance at your watch (and no I don't know how that got there either but it's there now so I'm going to leave it there) and notice that it's almost midnight. You realize the animatronics start moving freely at midnight, so you rush to the office and settle down for the rough night ahead of you. At the stroke of midnight the phone starts ringing to decide to actually listen this time. The man starts talking and you pick the tablet up. But you soon regret it. All the robots are already gone. Including Foxy. Fear takes over your body and you drop the phone. You scramble to pick it up and end up knocking yourself out on the table. The last thought that goes through your head is that "So I'm going to die in the place that I love by the animatronics that I love. My life couldn't get any shittier than this." With that you black out.

A/N
I feel kind of evil for leaving you guys at a part like that. Then the other side of me is cackling like a witch thinking it's so evil for doing it. I'm conflicted if I'm mean or not and I'll probably decide later if I am or not.
I also want to say thank you to Mia_Brotato and can_i_be_found for being the first two to vote on my story. It really made my day seeing that and I thought you should know that I thank you for doing that. 😄