She Won't Leave or Will She?

Foxy's P.O.V

I walk out of my cove to go and meet the lass at the front door. I'm the only one able to move at this point. Ever since the god damn bite and being shut down, I've been in night time mode all the time. It absolutely sucks at times, but in times like this I'm glad I have it. If I didn't, I would have a tough time trying to let the others show her our secret. I walk into the main area where the stage is. The three of them are on the stage. I ignore them and walk and sit down at one of the tables. Wanting to be as much as a gentleman as possible, I start to think of what I should say to the lass when she gets here. I'm lost in thought but the sound of footsteps at the front door snaps me out of my thoughts.

I watch as the lass comes in waving to the guys on stage. She starts walking and notices me. She walks over to me smiling. I stand up ready to put my plan into action. When she's only a couple steps away, I bow to her.

"Well hello lass. Me never thought too see such a beautiful lass in a place like this." I say. I grab her hand and kiss the top of it. I stand back up and grab her hand properly and lead her to a room away from the others.

"Where are we going Foxy?" She asks. I can hear the curiosity in her voice.

"Me have to show you something lass. Remember?" I tell her.

I lead her into a room and let her pass by me so I am able to lock the door. I don't exactly want the others to come in and ruin what I'm about to show her.

"What did you want to show me Foxy?" She asks as she turns around to face me.

"This"

With that I bend over and start changing. I don't like changing and because of that it's hurts me more than the others when I do it. I glance at her and notice her eyes are shut tight. I finish changing and look at myself. I look exactly the same and I still have the buttons mismatched. It's quite hard to do them up with a hook for a hand. I ignore the buttons and walk over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. She opens her eyes and I can see the shock in her eyes. She gasps as she continues to look at me. She stands there staring at me so I don't move. She probably just in shock and taking in my appearance I think to myself. She walks towards me and I become confused as to what she's doing. She is really close to me. She unbuttons my shirt and starts to re button it properly. I can smell her and I can't help myself. She has my shirt half buttoned when I lose it. I kiss her. I can't help myself. She's just too beautiful and perfect. All I want to do is make her mine. I become surprised as she starts to kiss me back. My instincts take over and I push her until she's against the wall. I let my hands travel around her body and she doesn't seem to care. I let them go up the back of her shirt and push her closer to me. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she lets me in. I explore her mouth but then the unexpected happens. She groans. I pull away from the kiss and smile at her. I then bury my head in her neck.

"Ye have no idea how much me love ye lass. Yer the one that me want to be with forever and me understand if ye don't want to." I say into her neck.

"I love you too Foxy."

At the sound of those words I pull my head away from her neck. I smile her with such hope. A blush comes across her face. It's soon joined by a questioning look comes across her face. She pushes past me and opens the door she practically runs down the hall to the others. I walk slowly and stay in the shadows. I see her talking to the others. I can barely hear what she's saying but I still do.

"CAN YOU GUYS DO IT TOO??? CAN YOU REALLY?? CAN I SEE??PRETTY PLEASE WITH PIZZA ON TOP???" Is what I hear. I look at her and she buzzing with excitement.

"Can we do what Y/N?" Freddy asks.

"TURN HUMAN!!!!!" She says like a little kid at an amusement park.

I walk out of the shadows and of course the first person to notice me is Bonnie. I can see him glaring at me but I really don't care. I just give him a smile and continue walking towards them all. Y/N turns around and sees me. Second later she turns her attention back to the people on stage.

"So can you guys do it too? Or can only Foxy do it?" She asks them.

With that they nod and transform. It's pretty much painless for them now. They change almost every night that we don't have a guard or they guard is gone. I see Y/N looking at them. She starts to sway. Then she falls to the ground. I run to her side.

"What happened to the Lass?" I ask.

The four of them look puzzled as to why she was passed out on the ground.

"I'm not sure Foxy. We still aren't used to having a human friend, so we don't exactly know why they do certain things. This for example." Freddy tells me.

"She passed out from the excitement." Goldy says.

"And how do you know that Goldy? You aren't exactly one that's around people all the time." Bonnie says.

"I may have not spent lots of time with people, but I've spent a lot of time with her. When she was little of course. I've seen her do this before. Just let her rest and she will probably wake up in a couple hours." He tells us.

"She passed out from excitement before? In front of you?" Chica asks in a surprised tone of voice.

"She like a little sister to me. She was the only one that paid any attention to me for years. Even you guys didn't talk to me that often. She was all that I had, so I made sure I knew her like family." He says.

With that he turns and walks off. We don't know how he can just disappear but he somehow does. We all look back to her. I walk over and scoop her up in my arms. I walk to pirates cove to go lay her down so she's at least comfy. I walk into the purple curtains and over to the bed of fishnets. It's pitch black but I know this place out of instinct. When you spend so much time in this place when it's dark, you get to know it pretty fast. I reach the bed and lay her down. Before I leave her to sleep, I kiss her forehead.

"Ye have yourself a wonderful sleep lass. I'll be here when you wake up."

With that I leave her and walk out of the cove. I walk down the hall towards the stage where everyone else is. I don't make it far though. Someone pins me to the wall and won't let me go. I immediately know who it is.

"What do ye want lad?"

"I want you to stay away from Y/N. She doesn't belong to you and you don't deserve her."

"Why don't I?"

"You just don't"

"That's not going to stop me or her for that matter."

"She will leave you. I will make it happen."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"I'm going to tell her all the horrible things that you have done. After she knows, she couldn't possibly want to be with you."

The lass wouldn't leave because of that would she? She will wait to hear my half of the story right? I'm start becoming worried. I don't want to lose her. That is the last thing I want to do. She is all that I want and I'll do anything to keep her.

"She won't fall for it Bonnie."

"She will. Trust me"

I'm done with this conversation so I push past the bunny and continue walking.

"She will never love you" I hear Bonnie say as I walk away. I rid my head of all the thoughts and continue walking. I wish the lass was awake. Then I could tell her everything and maybe be able to keep her.

I walk into the main area and see Chica and Freddy talking to each other. They see me and wave me over. I just hope they will take my side on this.

A/N
So we are almost at 2K reads and it's absolutely exciting. If we reach 2K by the end of the day, that means that we got over 1000 reads in the span of two days which is freaking amazing. I also had a question for you guys. Do you like the way I write the story? Like the overlapping the chapters but in a different perspective? I'm just curious if you do or don't. That's all for now Little Foxes so I'll see you in the next chapter!!!