Bonnie The Bastard/It's Been So Long

So this is a double chapter. It has two POV's so I count it as a double chapter. Second POV is short though.
Your P.O.V

Bonnie grabs your arm and drags you down the hallway against your will. All you want to do is sleep and eat your worries away but that damn bunny has to drag you somewhere. He pulled you into a room and the door shuts behind you. You just look at him with annoyed look.

"Why did you drag me all the way back here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something and I didn't want the others to intrude."

"Why not?"

"Because it's about Foxy"

"What about him?"

"He isn't a nice guy"

"Why do you say that?"

"On June 18th 1987 Foxy bit the frontal lobe of a little girls head off. We don't think she survived but I think she must have. He is also the one to be the most brutal at murdering the night guards. By the time he's done with them, they are unrecognizable. We still put them in the suits though. The thing is I don't want him to hurt you. Which is why I think you should stay away from him. He's unstable."

Before you have time to say anything you feel a pair of lips pressed to yours. You start struggling but the more you struggle, the closer he pulls you in. I thought crosses your mind that makes you stop fighting. "I'm being kissed by a robot that held the body of a dead child inside it." Bonnie pulls away from you and looks at your face. You look at the ground and notice dark brown stains everywhere. You pull your head up so fast that you almost give yourself whiplash. You frantically start looking around the room. You can see dark brown splatters all over the place and tears start to stream down your face. The more you see the blood stains the more you start to cry. You realize that Bonnie had just happened to take you to the room where your father had committed the murders of the five children. This is where he took five innocent lives. Children's lives no less. This was the place he became a psychopath with a family. You start to say 'no' over and over again repeating yourself. Shaking your head in disbelief that no one has ever clued into the dark brown stains all over the room. You ramblings become louder by the second and soon your practically screaming. You run to the door ripping it open and run down the hallway. You were heading for the doors but a gold figure steps in your path. You hit Goldy full on and all he does is wrap his arms around you tight. You stand and cry into his shoulders. You go back to your mutterings and you barely realize that Goldy's talking to you.

"Y/N what's wrong? Did Bonnie scare you or do something to you while we were gone?"

You don't respond. You just keep crying and having your mental breakdown.

"Y/N your starting to worry me."

You still don't respond.

"What happened Y/N!!!!"

You lose it again. You realize that he also had a child inside him. You scream and start backing away from him. You are too out of it to notice all the worried expressions on all of there faces. You keep backing up until your back hits the door. You hand automatically starts looking for the handle. It keeps hitting the door until it finally finds it. You grip the handle tightly. Before the animatronics can come any closer you push through the door and make a mad dash away from the pizzeria not even looking back at it.

You keep running until you find yourself in a park. You slow down and start walking the paths that wind throughout it. You realize that they probably have no idea what's going
on with you and that you probably scared them. You start to feel bad for running away from them like that. They were just worried about you and you flipped out. The whole Bonnie thing scared you though. Ou knew that he liked you, but you never thought he would take it as far as telling you Foxy was an ass and kissing you. If he hadn't pulled away when he did you probably wouldn't have kicked him in the crotch. You love Foxy and only him. You love the others as friends, nothing more nothing less. Bonnie is a bastard for what he did. If he hadn't taken you away from the kitchen this would have never happened. You forgive him though. He didn't know what had happened at home so how could he have guessed what would happen by bringing you there. You decide that you should go back and explain everything. Your mother, the way your father abuses you, the fact the he killed five children, that he tampered with Foxy to kill you. Everything. They need to know. They are your new family and they deserve to know it all. If you had never gotten at the pizzeria, you would probably would be dead on the floor. Your father wouldn't give you a proper burial. He'd probably just bury you in the backyard with the five kids. He wanted you dead anyways. Why you still don't know. You decide to head back and tell them everything.

You turn around to head back to the pizzeria but your phone starts making noises in your pocket. You fish out and hit the talk button.

"Just to tell anyone who is at the pizzeria, we are closed down for the next couple of days so don't bother coming in. The only person that needs to come in is Y/N to check on the animatronics. I'll call you when we are open again"

You smile after that. That means you can just stay at the pizzeria and not go home until it opens again. Of course you will have to go home and grab some clothes and stuff, but you can do that after you tell them what's been going on. With that you turn back in the direction if the pizzeria and start running back to your family.

???'s P.O.V

I've been watching her for some time now. Watching her grow and prosper. But I've also been watching her every time her father has beaten her. I watched her make every cut on her arm. I've watched every second of her life waiting for the perfect time. I've waited decades for this. I've been preparing for decades. I have spent so long waiting for the perfect chance to destroy her. I have had the chance many times before but I wanted it to be perfect when I did. Decades repairing those damn robots but it will pay off. When I see her dead body all will be paid back in full. I want to be able to see her guts sprawled all over the floor. See her blood slowly leaving her body. Watch the light in her eyes leave. See her slump to the floor dead. To watch the terrified look on her face when the people she trusted turn on her and kill her in cold blood. That's all I've ever wanted was her to be dead. Ever since that day I've wanted her dead at my feet and no where else. She will die and she has no choice. I watch her as she runs away from the pizzeria. My plan has finally been out into action. I see her slow down to walk. I'm hiding in a bush so she doesn't see me. She has yet to catch me and I'm going to keep it that way. I watch as she picks her phone up and listens to it. Then she turns and heads back towards the pizzeria. I smile as I realize that within the next couple weeks my plan will be put in motion. Which means only a couple weeks before I can see her dead body, bleeding at my feet.
A/N
So I have some people that want to kill me and I pray to god that they don't. They have also offered to give you my address and where my room is located in case you guys wanted to also kill me. I do feel a bit evil for the second part to this chapter but I found it absolutely necessary to create the suspense for the story. That's all for now My Little Foxes, please don't kill me, and I'll see you in the next chapter.
Also has anyone figured out who P was? The one that was talking to your father Allen about the clothes and the murders? If you did please tell me I'm curious to see who actually figured it out or if anyone has yet to figure it out. Mary and Luke you guys are unable to answer cause I know that you guys know who it is.