From Past To Future

Three parts left after this chapter.😢

Dedication goes to SwitchyBlade and angel639551 !!!!

Foxy's P.O.V

He can't. He can't just kill her so easily. I see him holding her up like a rag doll. I can't stand it. I see her scrambling, clawing at the hand that clutches her throat tightly. I can see the light in her eyes fading. I can see her eyes struggling to stay open. I've already killed her father. I don't want anymore people dead. Especially her. I bolt towards her. I need to stop him before my Little Lass is truly gone forever. Anger radiates off my body as I close the distance between me and him. I watch as her eyes close and her body goes limp in his hand. I take my chance and leap towards the man that threatens her life. He drops Y/N as I'm coming towards him in the air. He turns around and punches me straight in the face. I collide with his fist and fall to the ground. I can feel the blood coming from my nose. Using the back of my hand I wipe some of the blood away. I stagger upwards and charge the man again. This time, I can see his fist coming towards me and dodge it quickly before it can connect with my body. I actually manage to land a hit to the figures face while he is distracted about the fact that he missed. He staggers backwards, tripping over Y/N's unconscious body in the process. He lands on the floor and smashes his head against the wall. I can hear a sickening crunch as it does. Seconds later, I hear a music box start playing. It plays an eerie tune as it does. I look at the figure. I still can't see his face, but I can see his eyes. They are black. I shouldn't be able to see them. But I can. I can because of the reflection of myself I see in them. I'm so bloody. It's all over me. The figure gives me a crooked grin. That reminds me of a demented puppet.

"This won't be the last time our paths cross. I'll be seeing you sooner than you think."

With that the music blasts, shaking the building. Glass from the kitchen starts shattering. The lightbulbs overhead burst from the frequency. My head goes fuzzy as I stagger backwards from the sound and cover my ears with my hands, trying to block out the ear shattering noise. I glance at the others who are also staggering around from the intensity of the sound and have their hands covering their ears as well.

I look back to the figure and see him flickering. I see him flicker between a human and animatronic looking form. It's flickering so fast that I can barely make out the figures. All I can make out is a white face from the animatronic looking form and black hair, tipped white from the human. Then he's gone. The mysterious figure disappears. Not a trace is left behind from the man. I look to the others and notice that Y/N's father is missing and so is all the blood. The pizzeria looks as if nothing happened in it. No shattered glass or knocked over tables. Goldy is awake, but Y/N isn't yet. I turn to see her limp body crumpled on the floor in a pile. I kneel down and pick up her limp body in my arms. I kiss her forehead.

"Please wake up." I whisper.

I sense the others around me. I feel a hand placed on my shoulder and see Goldy standing behind me.

"She will wake up. I may be loved by humans and not around full form humans often. But I know that she is alive."

I smile weakly at him. It's reassuring to hear that I'll be able to see her beautiful E/C eyes again. I hear a pair of footsteps approaching the pizzeria. The manager and probably one of the staff members coming early. It's time for the pizzeria to open again. I watch as Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica scramble on stage and turn into their animatronic forms so they don't get caught. Me and Goldy make a mad dash for Pirates Cove. Not even bothering to change into our animatronic forms. I set Y/N down and seconds after, we hear the voices of the manager and the other person can be heard.

"So you really want to take this place over huh?" I hear the manager says.

"I've always had a thing for animatronics. I was a part of this franchise awhile back. I saw that it was in need of some repair, so I decided to just buy the whole thing." The other person says. His voice kind of sounds like a child's.

"What did you do when you were part of the franchise?"

"I worked in the old one. I helped the animatronics when they broke. I just finished repairing them so when I get the new building finished, I'm going to put the repaired ones back on stage and fix these ones up."

"Well why don't we head to my office so we can get all the legal stuff out of the way?"

"That sounds like a good plan."

"So your taking the old animatronics with you?"

"Yup. I would also like to see if some of your staff would like to transfer to the new restaurant with the animatronics."

"If you tell me which ones, I can get you the contact information for you."

"I would like some waitresses, mechanics, the night guard, some cooks. Just the normal staff."

"I'll just hold a huge meeting then to can address all the staff at once. I have to tell them that the management is changing anyways. Might as well do it all at once."

With that I hear the door to the office close and nothing but muffled voices. I look to Goldy who has a worried look on his face.

"What's going to happen to me? I'm not one of you guys. I'll probably get trashed!!!!" He says in a panicked whisper.

Just then Y/N wakes up and rubs her eyes. I'm so relieved that I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly.

"Are you hurt in any way?" I ask her.

"No I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy and why does Goldy look like he's in the middle of a meltdown?" She says. Getting a little fast towards the end.

"We are switching managers. We are getting a new manager and he's replacing us!!!!!! Well them at least!!!!! I'm probably going to get thrown away!!!!!" Goldy panic whispers.

"Goldy calm down. If your so worried just stay with me. Stay in your human form and come with me. We can just say that your my best friend. Then there will be no one being thrown out." Y/N says trying to calm down Goldy.

He relaxes a bit.

"Are you sure that it will work?" Goldy asks.

"Positive. Are the people here now?" Y/N says.

"They are in the office signing paperwork." I reply.

"Here's the plan. Foxy turn into your animatronic form. Me and Goldy will leave the building as if we were never here in the first place." She says in a hurried whisper.

"I'll give you two some time alone. I'll be waiting outside for you."

With that Goldy leaves us alone.

"I'm going to miss you lass"

"I'll miss you too Foxy"

With that she kisses me. Nothing long though. I wish it was though. It was short and sweet. She breaks it and smiles to me. She turns and runs out of the cove. I sit on the floor and turn to my animatronic form. I sit and wait for whatever is to come.

A/N
So this is the third last chapter. We have three parts left though. The last two chapters and then the sequel teaser. If I decide to actually do it. And with the sequel, there will probably be a lemon. Not saying when it will be though.
So I only know that very few of you figured out who P is. It's not the Phone Guy or the Purple Man. It's someone else. Except I may have partially deceived you and used a possible nickname for the character. His real name starts with M and he's in FNAF2. Let's see if you guys figure out who he is now. That's all for now my Little Foxes!!!! See you in the next chapter.