A New Family

Your P.O.V

Their reactions made your day. You had one of the biggest grins on your face. You probably looked like a little kid. You were sitting on the floor with your legs crossed smiling like a kid whose listening to their favourite story. You turned around to look at Goldy. He had a smirk on his face which made you smile even more. You turned back around to the other animatronics, only to be knocked flat on the floor by one. You notice that Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy are still standing. That means you were trampled by Foxy. You wrap your arms around him and hug him back. He pulls away from the hug and looks you straight in the eye.

"It's been eleven years since I've seen yer beautiful eyes. Yer beautiful E/C eyes. They haven't changed a bit. Still full of that love and kindness that I saw before ye left. I've missed ye eyes so much." He whispers to you.

You start blushing because you aren't used to people saying stuff like that to you. To hide your blush you hug him again. You don't exactly want him to see the effect that had on you. Once your cheeks have cooled off you pull away from the hug and stand up. You walk over to the three and stare at them. Then you ask each of them a question.

"Bonnie, do you still remember me?
Chica, are you still here for me?
Freddy, do you still thank me?" Is all that you say to them.

In sync they all say the same thing. "Yes". At that you run and hug all three at once. You finally feel happy again. For once, your with people that care for you. There's only one or two other people that care for you like these people do. You so happy that you start crying. The break the hug and look at you with confusion all over their faces.

"What's wrong? Did we say the wrong thing or squish you too hard? Why are you crying?" Freddy says with concern laced through his voice.

"I'm not crying from sadness. I'm crying from happiness. I've never had this many people care about me as much as you have. The last person that cared about was my mom and she died years ago. Ever since she died, my life has drastically gone down hill and this makes everything better." You say while trying not to get choked up.

All five of them look at you with sad eyes. Then you see Chica's light up with an idea. Without a word she grabs your arm and takes you down the hallway they had just run from. It seems as if she is taking you to the front room but she takes a turn into a room with two swinging doors. You wonder what room this could possibly be. She flips a switch and you realize what room your in. She brought you to the kitchen. The four boys walk in behind you. You look towards Chica who is busy making something. She opens the oven and slides something in it and closed the door. She turns around and gives you a smile.

"I figured we would celebrate. Your finally back and the best way to celebrate is with food. So I made a pizza for us. I can make something else if you don't want pizza though." She tells you.

"I'm fine with the pizza." You reply.

Minutes pass of mindless chatter until the pizza is done. When it's done, Chica takes it out of the oven and cuts it up for you guys to eat. All at once you all dig in forgetting your manners. The night passes quickly and soon the 6 am bell rings. They all get up with sad looks and head towards their designated positions. Before they get to far away from you, you pull them all into a big group hug. They pull away with smiles on their faces. Foxy's is especially big.

"Yer coming back tonight lass?" He asks.

You see the hope in his eyes and you know you are going to say yes. You were going to say yes even if it was one of the others had asked you.

"Yes Foxy I'm coming back tonight. I wouldn't miss it for the world." You reply.

His smile gets bigger. Soon you are in his arms again and it gives you butterflies. You shake the feeling off and hug him back. He pulls away and heads to Pirates Cove. The others had ready left. You walk and grab your stuff that had been left in the office from the night of your accident and make your way towards the front door. Before you push outside you wave good bye to the gang. They wave back and you walk out ready to face whatever consequences faced you for not coming home last night.

A/N
So because I felt bad about not getting to post the last chapter when I had planned to. I figured I would make it up to you guys by posting another chapter tonight. I also figured out what I wanted to do when I reach 250 reads. I won't tell you guys until I reach it, but I will not start righting the next chapter until I do and get a response. It involves the story and will play a role in it so ya. Guess I'll see you guys when I reach 250. See you then!!!!