A Fox and a Bunny

Your P.O.V

It's cold outside. You wish you didn't forget your car now. You pick up your pace to get into the warmth of the pizzeria faster. Maybe Chica will make a pizza and you can curl up in front of the oven and keep warm. Soon you can see the dim shape of the pizzeria. A huge smile comes across your face and you start running towards it. You are running so fast that you couldn't stop and you end up crashing into the front doors and falling on your butt. You rub your side and stand back up and push into the pizzeria. They won't be moving for at least a couple more minutes so you decide to go lay on a table until they are. You pick a table in the middle of the room and lay down on it. You take out your phone and put the flashlight on and lay in down on your chest. You start making shadow puppets on the roof. You try to make a chicken but it ends up looking like a scary bat. You try making a bunny but the best you can do is make a peace sign and curve your fingers. You make a bear but it looks like a big blob. Lastly you try to make a fox. But you can't figure out. You start getting frustrated that you can't make a fox shadow. You smash your head on the table in frustration.

You hear a chuckle. You bolt upright in fear. You look around and see five shadows surrounding you. You forget that your five friends live here and you scream at the figures. You scramble backwards forgetting you are on the table and you fall off and hit your head on the floor. You remember that these guys are your friends and relax. You close your eyes and let your head stop throbbing. You open your eyes and see two sets of eyes hovering over you. Someone flicks a light switch and you realize that it's Foxy and Bonnie. You smile and sit back up.

"I just realized something," you say.

"What would that be lass?" Foxy asks.

"You guys don't know my name yet. You guys have been calling everything but my actual name." You reply.

They all get a confused look on their faces. The Bonnie is the first to speak.

"Your right. We don't know your name. I think you told us when you were a little girl, but it's been so long that we have forgot it. Can you tell us please?" He asks almost blushing when he does.

"My name is Y/N"

You look at them as they contemplate it. Foxy gets a big grin on his face.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lass."

You can't help but blush. You feel the heat rush to your cheeks and your instinct is to hide it. You decide to face your fears and not hide it. Foxy sees it and gives you a look. It makes you melt into his amber eyes. You desperately wish he was human. You gaze wanders away from Foxy and to Bonnie. He looks almost angry. A confused look comes across your face and Bonnie's anger seems to disappear. All of a sudden you feel a set of hands pull you away. You notice it's Chica pulling you away front the four boys and into the kitchen. You get inside and she looks deadly serious.

"We need to talk" is all she says.

The only thought going through your head is "Oh shit, what did I do this time"

A/N
So I was thinking of what I could possibly call you and I was thinking of My Little Foxes. I'll still think of some more but it's up to you guys. If you like it great. If not, I guess I'll keep thinking. That's it so see you guys in the next chapter!!!