A Little Surprise

Foxy's P.O.V

Chica took the lass from me. I want to know why but they must be talking about something important and secret, otherwise they would have stayed here and talked about it. I look at Bonnie and he's glaring at me. I'm so confused. Why is the lad glarin at me?

"Bonnie lad, did I do something wrong?" I ask him.

"Just drop it fox. It's not important." He spits out.

Freddy raises his eyebrow at Bonnie. Bonnie sees and puts on a forced smile. He's acting strangely lately. Only when the lass is around though. I decide it's not important and focus back on my little lassie. She is still in the kitchen with Chica. I want to see her again but I also don't want to interrupt the two. We sit in silence for a couple minutes but it seems to be killing all of us.

"You think we can go in the kitchen yet?" Bonnie asks.

"I'm not sure lad, the lasses seem to be talking about something important," I say.

"I'm done with waiting let's go into the kitchen," Goldy says.

With that we all head to the kitchen. As we draw closer I can hear the girls hushed whispers. I enter first wanting to see my lass again. I see that they both seem to be looking at me and Bonnie. Then they smile.

"What were you two talking about in here," Freddy asks them.

"Nothing Freddy. I just needed to ask Y/N about some important girl stuff that you wouldn't understand." Chica says.

"You'd be surprised at what we 'boys' would understand about girls," Bonnie says with a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"Well I don't feel comfortable repeating what we were talking about Bonnie," the lass says.

I don't want to make the lass uncomfortable so I shut up. I see the other lads shut up too. There's a moment silence before the beautiful lass starts the conversation.

"Can we make a pizza Chica? I'm cold and want to lay in front of the oven while the pizza is cooking." She asks Chica.

Chica just smiles and gets to work. She starts preheating the oven, then starts on the pizzas. Soon I feel the heat from the oven and watch the little lass crawl in from of it. Within seconds of laying there, her breathing evens out and she's fast asleep. I zone out on the lass. She seems to shiver so I take my chance. Ignoring the looks the others give me. I lay beside the lass and wrap her in my arms. It feels amazing to have her in my arms. I soon fall asleep with a smile on my face.

~~Time Skip~~

I hear the bell and stand up. The others left. Y/N turns around and comes face to face with me. I can't help but smile.

"Hey lassie, I have to show ye something tomorrow night. Ye have to promise not to tell the others though." I tell her.

Then it happens. Something I never saw coming. She kisses me cheek and says "Anything for you Little Fox." She turns around and heads out the kitchen and front door. I slowly make my way back to the cove. I get back and my legs feel like jelly. I have this warm fuzzy feeling over my body. I collapse onto my bed of fish nets and fall into a blissful sleep.
A/N
So first off I want to thank you all for the 789 reads and 66 votes. It is absolutely amazing to see that. Secondly I was wondering if you guys wanted me to make another X Reader. I have and idea for one but I can't decide if it's going to be with Freddy or Bonnie. Or if I should write it all. If you want me to I will but I will still need to know who it's with cause I seriously can't decide. I won't stop working on this one if I do. I have a few plans for the story and I can't wait to put them into action. That's it my Little Foxes so see you in the next chapter!!!