The End Of A Pizzeria

Your P.O.V

You're getting ready to go to the staff meeting. You quickly get changed and brush your H/C hair out so there isn't many tangled in it. You grab your jacket and head back downstairs to Goldy.

You get downstairs and see the man lounging on the couch.

"Get up you lazy bear, we need to head over to the pizzeria." You say while you walk over and push his hat down over his messy golden hair.

"Why are we going there? Didn't we just leave that place yesterday?" He says while fixing his hat.

"Yes but the manager is calling a meeting and I think it has to do with the guy that you guys heard last night. Anyways, you should really get used to socializing with people especially if your going to be staying her from now on." You reply, walking to the door to get your shoes on.

"Fine"

You watch as Goldy gets up off the couch and walks to the door. He slips his shoes on and you both head out into the sunny daylight.

~~Time Skip~~

You arrive at the pizzeria within 15 minutes of leaving the house. You had some technical difficulties. Goldy kept on getting you to drive by places he wanted to look at. Being the sucker that you are, you did. You pull into an empty parking space, put your car into park, and turn the vehicle off. It's weird parking when the parking lot has other vehicles in it. Your used to it being empty.

"You ready to have your first human interaction? Apart from me and the other animatronics of course." You ask Goldy.

He doesn't answer right away. He sits and fingers with his hands uncomfortably. You watch as he does this for a couple minutes before letting out a long sigh and answers you.

"I'm super nervous and I don't know if I can actually do this!!!!! What if someone makes a connection to the fact that I'm an animatronic from the very place we are having the meeting!!!!! I don't think I'm ready to do this." He says really fast.

You give him a sympathetic look and grab his shaking hand.

"It will be alright. Trust me. If people start asking you questions that you don't want to answer, I'll just step in and say that you're shy and not very talkative to people you just met." You say, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"You would do that for me?" He asks. You see the look of hope in his eyes and can't but smile at it.

"Of course I would. You're practically my brother at this point. Now let's head inside so we aren't to late."

He just nods and hops out of the car. You do the same. When you meet up with him you grab his hand and give it another reassuring squeeze. Then lead him inside the pizzeria.

Inside the pizzeria are a couple groups of people. You see a group that are the waitresses. No offence on them, they look like a bunch of sluts. Then you notice a bunch of people that must be the cooks. They are hanging around the kitchen doors practically inching towards it b the second. They also have aprons on. Next is just one person. A man that looks worn down and stands as far away from the animatronics. I wonder what his problem is. Next is a group of three. They seem to be friends. Two boys and a girl. I recognize the boys as the animatronic mechanics. The girl is another night guard that hasn't taken a shift yet. Well since you got here anyways. They look like the best people in the room at the moment and probably won't ask too many questions about Goldy. So you decide to take him that way. You walk over with Goldy in tow to the small group.

"Hello!!!" You say trying to involve yourself in the conversation.

"Hello to you too!!! Your Y/N the night guard right? The one that's been taking all the shifts?" The girl asks.