Back Home

This chapters dedication goes to iBallisticWolfx
Your P.O.V

You wake up in Pirates Cove wrapped up in the pirates arms. Remembering the last time you left his arms, you decide to stay in them so you don't run off and get hurt again. You feel his arms wrapped around your waist and his face pressed into your back. You pull away slightly and turn around so you can cuddle into his chest. You move slowly so you don't wake him up. 5 minutes later you have succeeded and are promptly curled up against Foxy's chest. You close your eyes and take in the warmth and comfort radiating from the fox.

~~Time Skip~~

You have been up for about 45 minutes and Foxy is still out like a light. Since you were getting a bit bored if just laying there you decide to mess around with the fox a bit and see his reactions. First you start to push on his chest with your hands and pull out of his grasp, only for him to tighten his grip and pull you back into a tight embrace. You try to poke his face but all he does is pull you upwards so your faces are level and then sticks his head in the crook of your neck. You start to get annoyed with the fact that he won't wake up. Using the little strength that you have, you manage to roll him and yourself over so that you are on top on the still sleeping fox. You're sitting on his stomach and you can feel him breathing in and out. It's weird at first but you soon get used to the slow motions of moving up and down. You lean forward and put one hand on each side of his face. Your faces are just inches apart at this point. You look at him and wonder why he hasn't woken up yet. Then you feel a warm hand snake to the back of your neck and push your head down. Your lips connect and you feel Foxy kissing. You smile and kiss him back. You pull apart and see Foxy looking at you with his golden eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Morning lass, ye have a good sleep?"

"Yes I did and how long have you been awake?"

"Since you turned around."

"So you have been just playing with me the entire time then?"

"Sorry lass, me couldn't resist. Me just wanted to see what ye would do if me didn't wake up right away."

"I think you owe me something then"

He smiles and puts his hand on the back of your neck again. You feel him pushing your head closer to his. You hear the curtains open and a shocked gasp.

"I can come back later if you guys want," the voice says in a panicked tone.

You pull away from Foxy and look at the figure. You see Goldy standing there fidgeting with his hands. You smile and climb off of Foxy. You hear him give a groan in annoyance.

"Yes please come back later. As ye can see we were busy." Foxy says in a annoyed voice.

"No he can stay. What do you need Goldy?"

"I was coming to see if you were awake and better. The others have been worried about you all night."

"Let's go see them then."

"You don't have to. You can stay here with Foxy if you want."

"He had his chance. He pretended he was still sleeping for almost an hour so it's his fault."

You here him grumbling and smile.

"What did you say Foxy? I couldn't here you."

"Me said If me knew what we would have been doing I would have been awake much earlier than I was."

"Better luck next time Foxy. Now get up and let's go before I leave you here all alone."

"I'll be in the kitchen with the others when you guys are ready."

With that Goldy leaves. You look at Foxy who is still on the floor.

"Get up Foxy lets go."

"Not until you kiss me"

"You're the one that owes me, not the other way around."

He looks at you with his big golden eyes and you can feel yourself giving in. You turn around and look the other way before you do. You hear shuffling and soon feel a pair of hands snake around your waist.

"Turn around lass so me can pay my debt. It's never good for a pirate do be in debt."

You just smile and turn around. Seconds after you do you feel a pair of lips pressed to yours. You wrap your arms around his neck and give into the kiss. With every second you kiss the more intimate it gets. You can feel Foxy playing with the edge of your shirt. Soon you feel his hand enter it. As much as you want to keep the kiss going you can't. You need I see the others and you were almost killed last night. If you did anything like this it probably won't end well. You pull away from the kiss and can hear a small wimped from Foxy.

"I'm sorry. I was almost killed last night. Going any further wouldn't be a good idea. Plus I have stitches in my side. Also the others are waiting for us."

He just gives you a sad nod. You grab his hand and intertwine them. You use your free hand to fix your shirt then you drag Foxy out of the cove and to the kitchen.

You arrive in the kitchen and are immediately bombarded with hugs.

"How are you feeling Y/N?" Freddy asks.

"Much better. Side hurts just a little but other than that good." You reply in a happy tone.

"What happened to to last night anyways? How did you get so beat up?" Chica asks.

"I went home to grab some clothes so I can just stay here. Little did I know that my father was home and pissed off about the fact that I found out that he was the murderer. He saw me and proceeded to advance towards me. He got so mad and threw me against a wall. He then grabbed a knife and starting cutting my face. He then kicked me after a while and stabbed my side. The rest is a bit fuzzy. I remember a new figure coming though. He knew my father. He almost seemed to control him as well. My father was about to call him something but he was cut off by the man. All he was able to say was P. The man probably wants me dead as well but took my father away giving me the chance to escape back here."

"I'm so glad that the guy gave to the chance to escape. It be weird without you here." Goldy says.

"Me too"

You hear a commotion coming from the main area and you all rush out to see what is making the noise. You get out there and nothing there. Your all confused. You shrug and head back to the kitchen not knowing that there was a man hiding in the shadows. Planning to kill you and this time he wants to succeed.
A/N
The story is ending in a few chapters. Then I start the prequel and sequel. I also have 4 OC entries and you guys have till 5 tonight to give me anymore. That's my cut off. Im announcing the winner in tomorrow's dedication. I'm kind of sad that this book is almost done. I was kind of hoping that it would last forever. Of course I was sick when I was thinking that so I wasn't thinking straight. Also do you guys want to see the covers for the prequel and sequel? I can put them in the media on the next chapter if you want to see the titles of them. So that's all for now My Little Foxes see you in the next chapter. And if you want a chance to have your own character in the book, go fill out the form in the part I needz help and send it in to me or comment it. Ok I'm done now see you Foxes later!!!!