Me Little Lassie

Foxy's P.O.V

(I don't know how to do a pirate accent so this may not be too good. But I might just make it so that his thoughts aren't in a pirate accent. Certain words will stay cause I don't want to totally ruin Foxy.)

The lass. She's back. After all these years she's back. I have waited eleven years to see her face again. I can still feel her lips from the last time I saw her. Where she kissed my cheek. If Bonnie is right and not playing a trick on us again I will seriously kiss that bunny. If not, I'll have to turn those s's to l's. He's tried this before on us and we fell for it every time. The way the lads talking though, he seems to be telling the truth. I wish I could have went to her last night, but I knew I couldn't. Sadly Bonnie in forced it. I couldn't sleep all night. Thinking of the lass kept me up. I can't wait till midnight.

Midnight isn't even close to being here it's 1 pm. I can hear Freddy and them singing on stage. How the hell am I going to make 11 hours go by. I would go to bed, but I'm wired on the thought of the lass. I plop on my chair and slowly watch the hours go by.

~~Time Skip~~

It's almost midnight. I hear the front doors open and look through my curtains. I see her. I can't see her face very well but the smell. I don't know how I missed it before. I remember her scent. From the last time I hugged her. I watch her as she goes into the bathroom. She comes out in her uniform. As she walks back towards my curtain, I notice that it isn't exactly the most appropriate outfit, but I don't care. The smaller of the outfit on her, the more of her I get to see. She looks at her left wrist at something. A panicked look crossed her face and she rushes to the office minutes later the 12 am bell rings. That's out signal. I hop out of the cove and run to the kitchen. I'm the first to arrive. Next pops in Goldy. Seconds later the gang walks in.

"Seems like we have some eager boys here. Don't know why though. It may not be her," Freddy says to Goldy and me.

"If there's a chance that it is that little lass, then we be willing to take it," I respond.

"You guys it is her. I saw the bracelets on her wrist myself. But there was something on her other wrist that I forgot to mention last night. She cuts. Her left arm has dozen red lines on it," Bonnie says.

"Why would she need to do that for? I told her that we would always be here for her. Doesn't she remember?" Chica says worriedly.

"Maybe we should go see her then," Freddy replies.

"Won't we scare the lass tho Freddy?" I say.

"The cameras haven't been turned on since the first time. I think that she's just focusing on the doors." Bonnie says.

"I'm going to make a mans dash for th' lass. She won't see ol' Foxy which means I can get in the room." I say.

Before anyone can protest, I run out of the kitchen. Unlike Bonnie I am in shape and make it to the office in record time. When I get there though, I am greeted with an unpleasant sight. Instead of the lass sitting in the chair. She's laying on the ground with blood around her head. I scoop up her body and head back to the kitchen. When I enter all I can hear is the gasps as they see her limp body in my arms. I lay her down on the counter and start looking for where the blood is coming from. I find a gash on her head. I look over to see Chica with some bandages. I step out of the way to let her bandage the lass up. Soon her head is bandaged up. I pick the lass back up and take her to Pirates Cove. She needs to rest and that's the only private place there is during the day. I lay her down on a makeshift bed and go and sit in my chair. I slowly fall asleep knowing that my little lass is back.

A/N
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a great night and are going to have a great year. I thought a great way to start the new year was to post another chapter!!!! Have a good day everyone!!!!