Old Habits Die Hard

Your P.O.V

Where the hell am I, What the hell is going on, and who the hell did this to me, are the only thoughts going through your mind. Your in a dark room that seems very spacious. You can feel makeshift cushions under you and something wrapped around your head. You reach you hand up and tentatively touch it. Bandages. Why is there bandages on my head runs through your mind. You try to get up but end up falling on your butt. You hear voices coming towards you and the panic starts to set in. You want to run around in circles and scream like a chicken with it's head cut off but you can't for two reasons. The people will hear you and you will probably end up falling on your butt again, or hit a wall cause you can't see a damn thing. The voices are right outside the place that you are in and you can hear them perfectly. You settle your breathing and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"You can't go in there yet. She isn't well. She lost a lot of blood and the last thing we need to do is scare her away"

"I'm sorry lass but I need to see her. She's my little lassie. I haven't seen her in ages"

"You can wait one more hour. Or until she wakes up. Plus Chica's right, if you go in there looking like that you will surely give the girl a heart attack."

"I'm not stupid Bonnie. I would have changed so I didn't look like something from the ol' scrap heap."

"Foxy. You can't go in there yet. At least give some time."

"I gave her an entire day Freddy. She should be fine by now. Maybe I should go find Goldy, he would support me."

A realization then dawns on you. Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Freddy, and Goldy. The five things you loved most as a child. Are outside arguing over you. Well, except Goldy. But you remember where to find him. Since they are standing there arguing, you decide to go find him. You just got to figure out where you are. At least you know your at Freddy's, but you don't know where inside. Then it dawns on you. You were sleeping on a makeshift bed. It was made of nets. You are in Pirates Cove and you remember that there is a back door. You quietly creep towards the back of the room. Running your hand along the wall, you walk and soon find the door. Praying that it doesn't creak you open it. It doesn't. You slip out and begin to look for Goldy.

It's a bit weird sneaking around here at night, but now that you know that the animatronics are helping you instead of killing you, it makes it a bit easier. Ahead you see the room where Goldy always is. You run as fast as you can without making a sound. You reach the area and quietly slip inside. By instinct you know exactly where he sits, but you turn the light on anyways. Sitting in the exact spot that you last seen him is Goldy himself. Except a bit worn down than last time. He doesn't look up. He only says three words. "Go Away Foxy". A puzzled look comes your face. You don't know what to do so you decide to do the exact same thing you did last time you saw him. You kneel down and start poking him. He seems to get annoyed at you and swats at your hands but you are a lot more stubborn than him. You start poking him even faster. Soon you can see the anger levels rising and a smile plays across your face. He gets so angry that he lifts his head and screams. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FOXY!!! IT ISNT HER, SHE LEFT AND SHE ISNT COMING BACK SO SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT." If you hadn't seen the outburst coming you would have been scared. Instead you give him a big hug. You feel him tense up and you pull away from the hug and look at him. You watch as the realization comes across his face. You just sit there and smile. Soon your back in his arms. You pull away to look at your old friend again. Then comes the onslaught of words from the golden teddy bear.

"I'm so sorry.... It's just.... You..... The bracelets.... Eleven years..... I thought.... You.... Had.... Left us...." Goldy stutters.

"Ya I know it's been just over a decade since I last saw you guys, and I'm sorry for not returning. It's just my mom wouldn't take me here anymore after that day. I don't know why and I couldn't convince my dad to bring me here either. I also never had the money to come here myself." You say sadly.

"That doesn't matter anymore. What matters that it's you and your back. The question is though how long before you leave again?"

"I'm not sure yet. It all depends on what happens in the next few weeks."

Goldy is about to respond but gets interrupted by screams coming for the cove. Soon you can hear the frantic shouts of the others as they discover that you are no longer in the cove. Goldy has a puzzled look on his face but it disappears when you say "I snuck out of the Cove while they were arguing. They didn't know I had left." He just nods in response. You can hear foot steps coming closer as the others come to look for Goldy. They must think that he doesn't know that I've "escaped" and think they should tell him. You turn around wanting to see their faces when they enter the room. It's going to be a shock to them to see me sitting in here with him. They are just about to come into view and I prepare myself to see there reactions. They turn the corner and the look of shock on their faces is priceless. They stop where they are and just stare. You immediately love your decision for sneaking out and leaving the cove.

A/N
Yay!!!!!! Two chapters in one day. I feel very accomplished. I also just want to say thank you to everyone that reads this. It makes my day to see even my reads go up by one. Votes and comments I actually start jumping because it's really exciting to see people reading this. It's also entertaining to write it for people to read. So thank you to all that have read my story/fan fiction thing.