A Different Enviroment

Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! 1 chapter left!!!!!!

Dedication is to mariamckay180 and Jenny_The_Wolf !!!!!!
Goldy's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm about to leave the pizzeria for the first time. I'm not ready for this. I get to the door and stop. I see the other animatronics giving me confused glances. I'm still in my human form and standing right in front of the door. I hear a noise and turn around to see Y/N making her way towards me.

"Let's go before we get caught."

"Where are we even going to go?"

"My home"

"The one that you lived in with your father?"

"Yup. That's the one"

"Aren't you scared?"

"Foxy killed him. He can't hurt me anymore. Anyways you're coming with me."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Postive"

"Nobody's ever left the pizzeria though"

"Guess you will be the first"

With that she grabs my hand and pulls me through the doors. It's cold outside and I don't feel any different. It's cold and I don't like it. Y/N keeps pulling me and soon we are walking down a street away from the pizzeria. It feels weird to leaving the place I called home for so long. But I guess for the past couple years it hasn't been warm and welcoming. Maybe going with Y/N isn't such a bad idea. Maybe I can finally be loved and appreciated by someone. I smile at the thought, but I'm drawn away from my thoughts and to the direction that Y/N is pulling me.

It's towards a house that has a garage with a door kicked in. As if she read my thoughts she speaks.

"Yes I know the broken down garage door doesn't exactly look good. My father go angry and ransacked the house. I'll fix it later."

"How did you know I was thinking about the door?"

"I took a guess. I also know how bad that probably looks from a perspective of not knowing exactly what happened to it."

"You're good at guessing."

"Just don't be too shocked when you see the inside of the house. They probably didn't clean up after themselves after I ran away."

I realize what she's talking about. I'm about to walk into the house of a murderer. Also the place that she was almost killed in. It's also amazing to think about the fact that she is still alive. If I was in her shoes, I would have killed myself a long time ago. I watch as she grabs the handle to the door and stops in her tracks. She must be scared to enter the house again. She was almost killed in here. Not to mention that she spent all those years being beat up by her own father.

She shakes her head and walks in. I follow behind her. It doesn't seem like nothing happened in here. I watch as she keeps her head down and walks deeper inside the house. She flicks a light on and stops. I walk in front of her to see her face. She seems surprised. Really surprised.

"Where's all the blood???? The hole in the wall???? What is going on here???"

"I'm not sure Y/N. Maybe they didn't want to get caught."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Why don't you get some sleep? You have had a pretty eventful couple days"

"I don't want to leave you alone."

"I'll go to bed too. We have both been through a lot. It's best we both have a relaxing sleep."

"Where do you want to sleep then?"

"I can just sleep on the couch."

"No. I refuse to let family just sleep on the couch. We have a spare bedroom that you can sleep in."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. I'll show it to you and you can go right to bed."

With that she gestures for me to follow her down a flight of steps. That connect with the living room. They are right beside a set that leads upwards. She walks down and leads my directly across the way to an empty room, with only a bed and a dresser.

"I know it's not much right now, but we can always go shopping and make it more at home for you later."

"It's perfect"

"If you're sure. I'll be on the top floor in my room if you need me. I'll leave the door open so that you know which room is mine."

With that she leaves me in the room. I don't take any of my clothes off. I just crawl straight into the bed and fall fast asleep.

~~Time Skip To The Morning~~

I wake up to the smell of something cooking. I roll out of the bed and clumsily land on my hands and knees. Standing up, I brush myself off and head upstairs to see what's going on.

Upstairs Y/N is in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning there Goldy!!! Have a good sleep?" She asks without turning towards me.

"It was wonderful. It was quite a nice to sleep on a bed instead of propped up against the wall in my small little area." I reply while sitting down at the table.

She is about to say something but is interrupted by the phone ringing. She walks over grabs it and props it between her shoulder and ear. She says 'Hello' and then nothing. She doesn't say anything instead she just takes the pan of the burner and grabs the phone with her hand.

"Sure I can come in later for a staff meeting. Is it possible to bring my friend? He's visiting from far away an I don't want to leave him alone."

More silence.

"Ok thanks so much!!! We will be there in a couple hours."

With that she hangs the phone up and turns around to face me.

"We are going to a meeting at Freddy's in a bit. So get ready to go."

With that she fills my plate full of food and runs off to get ready for later.

A/N
I'm not ready for this book to end. Like I think I may actually cry when I finish the last chapter. This book has seriously been my life. Like, it's been on my mind 24/7 and same with all the people that have read it. Like there are seriously some of you, that I have become emotionally attached too. Like you have no idea. I just hope that all of you stay with the story as it progresses. Btw Chapter 1 of the prequel comes out on Friday night. Chapter 1 of the sequel comes out Saturday night. I'll have more information about the next two books for you guys tomorrow. So that's it for now My Little Foxes, I'll see you in the Last Chapter!!!