Outbursts

No dedication today. Just a short chapter so I really didn't want to make someone feel less special by dedicating a small chapter to them. Please read A/N note at the end. Involves the OC contest and what is happening with it.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Ever since last night when we heard a sound in the main area, Foxy has been acting weird. He avoids everyone except for Y/N. He's stuck to her side constantly unless she goes to the bathroom or she asks for him to leave. Something must have happened when he stayed back to inspect the room. He must have seen something that scared him.

We are all sitting in the kitchen and I still don't know why. Chica and Freddy's called the meeting for some reason and they have yet to tell us the reason.

Y/N and Foxy seem to be just as confused as me. I look back to the three in front of me and I see Freddy give a nod to Chica. She gives a forced smile and faces us.

"We really didn't want to have to call a meeting, but soon we had no choice. We called this meeting because we need to address an important matter," she starts.

"What's the important matter Chica?" Y/N asks.

"We want to discuss Foxy's sudden change in attitude." Freddy says.

"What's wrong with me attitude lad?" Foxy's says, almost growling it as he does.

"The thing is, you haven't exactly been yourself since last night. Ever since you came back from expecting the main area, you acted as if something you found scared you." Goldy says. You can hear the worry in his voice.

"Nothing scared me last night."

"Then why are you acting so differently then since last night?" Chica asks.

"What's so different that it concerns ye all?"

"You haven talked to any of us since then and you've been puppy guarding Y/N as if she's going to die in the next day!!!!!" Freddy says. Yelling a bit at the end.

I see Foxy snap. I watch as his eyes become alert and his hands start clenching the table. If he was in his animatronic form I'm pretty sure he'd be showing his teeth and his ears would be flat against his head.

"WHY DONT YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUISNESS!!!!! YOU CAN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!"

With that he storms out of the kitchen. I look at Y/N and see that she is near tears. She stands and runs out of the kitchen yelling Foxy's name. I can hear her as she calls his name as she runs around the pizzeria looking for him.

"Now we have to figure out what he saw last night. If it's so important that he can't even tell us, that means it involves us." Freddy says.

"And how are we suppose to figure out what it was? For all that we know he's going to lie to us!!!" I say.

Freddy is about to say something but is interrupted by a scream. But not just any scream. A blood curdling scream that belongs to Y/N. It's either Foxy did something or she just found out what had scared Foxy so much last night.

A/N
So it wasn't just me that couldn't make up there mind on the OC's. So I came to the conclusion that they are both going in the story. The other three OC's will also make an important appearance later in the book. So everyone's a winner!!!!!!! I'm also sad because this book ends in a few chapters. At least two more for sure. Possibly three. But that also means that the sequel is coming out in about a week!!!!! And the prequel starts a day or two after this one ends. Just because this books ends doesn't mean the story does. I have quite a few plans for this story. I'm so glad to have so many awesome people reading my book. So on that note, bye My Little Foxes and I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!