A Mistake To Remember

Why can't I have them? ⬆️
Bonnie's P.O.V

So today's the day. Today I'm making my move on Y/N to show her that I'm way better than that damn fox. He was put out of order for biting a child's frontal lobe out. I on the other hand are still loved and cared about by the little children, unlike that stupid fox. It's five to midnight and Y/N is nowhere to be found. Midnight strikes and she is still no where to be found. All three of us hop off the stage and transform into our human forms. Foxy and Goldy come down the hall already in their human form.

"Where is the lass? Isn't she usually here by now?" Foxy asks as he comes closer to us.

"I'm not sure Foxy. She has yet to enter the building." Freddy says.

"You think anything happened to her? Maybe she's in trouble or something" Chica says.

Just then a winded Y/N burst through the door. She closed the door and leans against it trying to regain her breath.

"Y/N why were you late?" I ask.

"I'm sorry I just got distracted by something at home. Do you guys got anything to help with headaches?" She asks.

"No sorry we don't and if we did it would probably be outdated anyways." Freddy tells her.

"Are ye ok lass? Ye seem as if ye haven't slept in days. Ye are also pretty pale there" Foxy asks. I can hear the concern in his voice and it makes me want to punch him out.

"I'm fine Foxy. Just was unable to sleep is all. I also got sick last night and was throwing up. I think I caught a bug or something." She says without looking him in the eye. She looks at the ground the entire time.

I can tell that she's lying though. Her tone of voice and body language give it all away. Something happened when she was at home. Something she doesn't want to tell us. She looks so tired and worn down that I start to feel bad for wanting to make her forget about Foxy. Of course the need to get the fox out of the picture is stronger. I decide to wait until everyone is busy before I make a move on her. Of course I'll have to take her to a place where it will just be the two of us. I have a special plan to make her change her mind about loving the fox. Everybody looks so concerned about her and I realize that I probably look like an animal hunting it's prey. I quickly change the emotions on my face to match the others before anyone notices.

"Do you guys have a glass of water or something? Maybe some food? I was unable to eat last night due to my stomach and I'm really hungry now," she asks us.

Chica just smiles and grabs her hand and leads her into the kitchen. I follow right after along with Foxy. Goldy and Freddy follow us after we have entered the hall. They must have been talking or something, otherwise they would have left right away. We enter the kitchen to see Y/N gulping down a glass of water between eating slices of pizza. Chica is looking at her worriedly as she eats.

"Y/N I think you should slow down before you choke." Chica says with concern.

Y/N slows down and then finishes her glass of water and pizza.

"I'm sorry. I was just really hungry." She says like a child that was just scolded.

"It's ok, I just didn't want you to choke or anything." Chica says wrapping her in a hug.

I glance at Freddy and Goldy and they are talking in hushed whispers. Goldy nods then Freddy turns to us and starts to speak.

"Chica, Foxy can we talk to you please? Bonnie can you stay here and keep an eye on Y/N for us? When we come back I'll take you into the hall and fill you in." Freddy says.