That Damn Fox

Bonnie's P.O.V

I hang back outside the kitchen in the shadows and watch Y/N and Foxy. Just so they don't do anything they will regret. Of course they can't help themselves and do something they will regret. Y/N kisses Foxy. Thankfully not on the lips. Just on the cheek. That's still not acceptable though. She's suppose to be kissing me, and me only. Not that damn fox. She doesn't even know about all that crazy shit he's done. I highly doubt that she knows about the bite of '87. Wait, that's how I can fix this. If I tell her about the bite, she will probably lose all feelings toward Foxy. I decide to get to the stage quickly before Y/N noticed that I'm gone when she leaves. I silently slink through the shadows and get on the stage.

A couple seconds later she comes from the kitchen. I can see the red blush on her face. I want kill that damn fox!!! I can't do anything now though. I have to wait till tonight before I can do anything. I grab my guitar and prepare to preform for the kids.

~~Time Skip~~

Finally it's over. It's almost midnight, which means that Y/N should be here soon. I look at Chica and Freddy and see that they are impatient as well. I glance at the clock and see that it's quarter too. I also see something that I didn't want to see. That damn fox strolls out and sits in a chair. I hate the fact that he no longer has a daytime mode. I hear footsteps at the door and realize that Y/N is here. That fox is lucky I can't move. If I could, he'd have another couple things that would need fixing. She walks in smiling and waving to us. She noticed Foxy and walks over to him. As she gets closer, Foxy stands up and bows to her. He also takes her hand and kisses the top of it. I can feel the anger rising as I watch the two. Foxy then takes her hand in his and walks off with her. I hear a door close and lock. That's when I lose it. If he dares lay a hand on her, the only place he will see will be the garbage dump. It's ten too and they haven't come back yet. I stand and patiently wait. Then I can start hear sounds. I can hear a gasp. 7 more minutes then I can go rescue her from that perverted fox. I can hear groaning coming from the room and my anger levels increase once again. Then I feel something that is not welcome. I feel strong arms around me. The clock strikes midnight and I try to escape the arms. I look down and see a Golden colour. Goldy.

"Let me go you damn bear. I have to stop those too. She belongs to me and me only. That damn fox doesn't deserve to be with her. He deserves no one." I say as I struggle.

"Sorry Bonnie. You aren't going to do anything. You don't control those two and the feelings they have." Goldy replys.

Just then the door opens and an excited Y/N comes running down the hall with the damn fox trailing behind her. He stays in the shadows as she comes to the stage. That right fox, you know that she lives me and not you. You stay in the shadows where you belong. I look to Y/N, she has this sparkle in her eyes. I can also see the telltale sign that she was blushes a few moments ago. She's practically buzzing with energy.

"CAN YOU GUYS DO IT TOO??? CAN YOU REALLY?? CAN I SEE??PRETTY PLEASE WITH PIZZA ON TOP???" She says so fast that I almost miss it.

"Can we do what Y/N?" Freddy asks.

"TURN HUMAN!!!!!" She says with so must enthusiasm that she seems like a three year old that been given a bag of candy.

Just then Foxy comes out of the shadows and he's human. That damn fox told. Well, more like showed her. I wanted to be the one that showed her our secret. I glare the fox down and he just gives me a smile back.

"So can you guys do it too? Or can only Foxy do it?" She asks.

We all nod our heads and change. When we finish she gasps. She starts swaying and then collapses.

A/N
I want to thank all my little foxes. I am almost to 1000 reads and I'm so excited. If we reach 1000 by the end of the day I will probably scream in excitement. I thought it was amazing to reach 250 reads, but to reach 1000 is absolutely amazing and the only people I have to thank is you guys. I want to do something for when I reach 1000 reads. I just know what. I can't add anything else to the story cause I have a plan for it but if you guys want me to do something else that I should be able to do, please tell me. Right now, I'll do anything for you guys. You guys are amazing and deserve the world. Sadly I can't give that to you. But I can give you other things. I jut don't know what. Thank you all My Little Foxes and I'll see you guys in the the next chapter. Maybe sooner if we reach 1000 reads.