A Past To Remember

Does anybody else want the Fox?
Your P.O.V

It was nice being able to talk to Goldy. He's the only one that does exactly what's needed and doesn't over react like the others would. If
you had told the others about what your home life was like, they would probably have a major freak out. You walk past the stage and wave good bye to them all. They don't respond which means it must be past six so they are back in daytime mode. You push the front door open and emerge into the real world. The place you wish didn't have to exist. You walk over to your car and open it. You slide into your seat and start the car. You put your seatbelt on and rest your head on the steering wheel. Your father is probably home now. Which means your about to get beat for no reason. You put your car in drive, and make your way home.

As you pull in the driveway, you notice that there aren't any lights on in the house. That can only mean three things. 1. Your father isn't home. 2. He's too drunk or high to actually have the ability to turn the lights on. 3. He's waiting for you to get home so he can surprise you before he beats you up. Out of the three options, you wish it's either one or two. You park your car in the driveway and take your keys out of the ignition. You hop out of the car and slowly make your way to the front door. You reach the door and stand there looking at it for a few minutes not wanting to go inside. You finally find the courage and open the door.

It's dark as night inside the house. You close the door as quietly as possible. You slip your shoes off and start to creep through the house. You make it to the living room with no sudden surprises yet. Putting your hand on the wall, you slowly move forward looking for the light switch. You soon find it and flick the lights on. Nothing. Nothing happens. The room just becomes brightly lit and there's still no sign of your father. Now that's there's a light on in the house, you aren't as scared as you were before. You walk around the house looking in every room to try and find your dad. You finish looking and he's no where to be found. If he was hiding and waiting he would have jumped out a long time ago. He can't exactly wait forever. He doesn't have that kind of patience. If he was high or drunk, you would have found him passed out somewhere in the house. So that must mean that he is still not home. You decide to go check his car. He may be passed out in there. You walk backs to the entryway and put you shoes back on. You open the door and walk back out into the early morning air.

You reach his car and peek inside. The front seats are empty. You take a step to the side to check the backseat. It's just filled with beer cans and empty cigarette packages. You turn around and head to the garage. You can't access it from inside the house so you were unable to check it. You grab your keys and unlock the door. Nobody really comes in here that often. It's dusty and smells like something's rotting. It's also filled to the roof with boxes of crap you guys probably didn't need. You weave around the boxes to see if your dad was in here. You look underneath and behind everything and still can't find him. You pass a stack of boxes and discover that the box on top is what the smell is coming from. As much as you don't want to, you grab it and decide that you will go through it to find out what was making that awful smell.

You exit the garage and enter the house once again. You kick your shoes off and head to the kitchen. You set the box on the table and head up to your room. You decide that you want to put some old clothes on just in case. You never know what could be inside that box. It's smells like something's been rotting in there for years. Maybe even decades at this point. You pull on a old sweater you used to wear when you were little. It used to be ten times the size of you when you were little. Now it's just a few sizes bigger but it still hangs down to your knees. You pull on a pair of old sweats and head towards the bathroom.

You dig through the cupboards looking for some rubber gloves to put on. You find a pair of yellow ones and set them on the bathroom counter. You grab a ponytail holder and flip your head upside down. You grab all of your H/C hair and put it into a high ponytail. You look at yourself in the mirror afterwards. You looked tired and worn. Your eyes still seemed to have a sparkle in them though. You look down at your left wrist. It's hidden by the sweater. You pull the sleeve up and look at the cuts. They seem to be healing pretty well. Some of them look a bit red though which means the are either not healing or they got infected. Since you got to the pizzeria and met all the animatronics you haven't cut. You decide that you should stop cutting from now on. You grab a bandage and some poly-sporin and decide to fix your arm up. You put a generous amount of the poly-sporin on your arm and wrap the bandage around. Once your satisfied, you grab the gloves and head back to the kitchen.