ship.

Tiffany smiled as she looked down at her phone, her white screen illuminating her face.

"What're you doin'?" I plopped down next to her, looking over at her phone.

"Um, excuse you. Privacy." She leaned away from me, clutching her phone in her chest. Something was definitely up.

"Is it a guy?" I raised my brow. I didn't completely believe she was talking to a guy. Ever since she had met Natalie, she's been happier, and on the phone with her more.

I hoped she didn't feel like I would judge her for anything. I hoped she knew I would always love her, no matter what.

"No... it's Natalie." She said, her cheeks turning red.

"Of course, you guys are so cute." I smirked at her, crossing my legs.

"Don't say that, I'm not into her or anything. I like boys, remember." She bonked my head with her fist, her face now a deep shade of crimson. I frowned, maybe I was wrong.

It sounded like she was saying that to herself more than she was to me.

"Right, I know." I sighed, walking away so she could continue talking to Natalie about who knows what.

"I ship them so hard." Audrina leaned over the counter, stuffing her face with a bowl of popcorn.

"Nat and Tiff?" I laughed, taking a handful if popcorn for myself.

"Duh, don't you?" She looked up at me, crumbs falling through her lips.

"Kinda. Tiff doesn't even see it though." I shrugged. Of course, it seemed wrong to ship two seemingly straight people together, but it seemed so obvious that they were interested in each other. It didn't take an idiot to understand that.

"You excited? For mom and dad to meet Noah?" She laughed and sat on the counter, shoving her butt across the counter until her back hit the wall.

"I'm nervous. But I feel like he's dealt with this before." I said, chewing the inside of my cheek.

"I'm sure he has, a man like that has definitely broken hearts before." Audrina spoke of him as if he was a celebrity.

"Damn." She smiled and looked up at the ceiling, sighing heavily. "Could you imagine?"

"Do you have a crush on my man?" I gasped, laughing out loud as I slapped her face jokingly.

"Doesn't everyone?" She winked at me, jumping off the counter.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, trying thinking of a comeback.

"Thought you liked Ryan, you whore." I said out loud.

"He's hot as fuck, duh." She laughed, throwing her head back.

"With his dreads and his big arms." She giggled like a schoolgirl crushing on a celebrity.

"Oh my God, keep your fantasies to yourself!" I shook the image out of my head. Ryan was definitely attractive, but he didn't make me feel the same way Noah did. Ryan had A definite sexual desirability. Noah had both that sort of sexual and romantic appeal that I loved.

"Whatever. You know its true." She took a water out of the fridge and walked to the guest room, kicking her shoes off in the hallway.

*

I scrolled through my empty instagram feed. I didn't follow many people, just my few friends and family. Some celebrities I supported. I looked at the news tab on twitter, being bored out of my mind.

The number one trending topic was "spec ops guy"

My eyes widened in shock when I pressed the tab.