wet.

"Of course not." I said, his waist between my thighs.

He examined my body, in his tshirt, draping over me. Under this I was completely naked, and he knew that.

My wet hair dripped onto his chest. I traced my finger along his abs, the indentations going down his torso.

"You should let Tiffany know you won't be there for a while." A smirk grew on his face. He ran his hand through his wet hair, his honey eyes glistening up at me.

"She won't care." I looked down at him, imagining all the things that could happen. What we would do to each other.

"Alright then." He breathed out, biting his lip.

He then gripped my back and flipped over, putting me at the bottom.

I gasped, the unexpected move knocking the breath out of me.

He looked down at me, his hair dripping slightly on my forehead. It tickled, but I ignored it due to a new sensation.

His hand moved down to my sensitive area, making me stifle a moan. I felt his fingers slowly pump in and out of me, I groaned, shutting my eyes in pleasure.

"Louder." He rasped in my ear, sending electricity down my spine.

He moved faster, the deep pit of pleasure in my stomach rapidly growing.

I moaned out loud like he said, trusting that the walls were thick enough to muffle the sound.

My eyes were screwed shut, the only thought in my brain was the speed of his hand.

"Noah!" I moaned out loud, clenching my teeth. The feeling in my stomach was so close to exploding, I really wanted it to.

His fingers expanded inside of me, that was all it took.

"I-I'm-"

I felt relief and pleasure tingle up and down my body as I let go of the built up ecstacy.

I panted, clenching my legs together to feel what I had done. The fluid made my legs slippery and stick together.

Noah sat back, looking down at me. He put his fingers in his mouth, looking at me as he did so. I blushed, watching him lick me off his fingers.

"Have you ever tasted yourself?"  He asked, his voice still low and seductive.

"N-no." I said, my voice trembling.

"He licked his lips and spread my legs apart, taking his finger and running it up my thigh, collecting the fluid.

I sat up, curious as to what he was doing.

His hand moved up to my mouth, and I hesitantly wrapped my mouth around it.

It wasn't the best tasting thing, but it wasn't horrible. It just tasted like a body part, a bit salty. Good thing I knew those pineapple smoothies I drink every morning work.

He pulled out his finger, leaving me with a feeling of want.

"Good, right?" He smiled down at me. I nodded and sighed, sitting back down.

"Noah."

"Yeah?"

"I want you." I ran my hand through my still damp hair. My voice was still quivering, but it was going away.

"Okay." He simply said and removed his shirt.

I chuckled at how abrupt he was, he really didn't waste any time.

I hesitated in taking the shirt I had on off, it was the only thing keeping me from being completely exposed. I was a little self conscious, especially since it was still day outside. The light illuminated us amazingly, unlike the darkness.

Noah sensed my uncertainty, "You don't have to take it off. It's okay." He shifted closer to me, peeling my legs apart and kneeling between them.

I smiled, laying back onto the mattress. The shirt didn't restrict us at all, which was a good thing.

He hovered over me, lowering his face onto mine.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, kissing him. My back arched off the bed so I could reach him. I was still wet from the first time, so when he put it in, it didn't hurt at all. Instead, it felt good, like a sensual pressure.

I exhaled sharply when he thrust in, biting my lip.

"Did that hurt?" He asked, concern on his face.

"No, keep going." I pleaded, feeling the familiar sense of euphoria in the pit of my stomach.

He responded by thrusting harder into me, making me moan out loud and dig my nails into his back.

We rhythmically pounded against each other, each drive bringing me closer to finishing.

"Fuck." He snarled, gripping the head board behind me with one hand to steady himself.

I clenched the sheets beside me, ready to finish.

"Faster. Please." I begged, shutting my eyes, trying to not be overwhelmed by the sensation.

The headboard hit the wall, making a loud knocking sound in a rhythmic sequence.

At this point, I'm sure everyone in the building could hear us. Did I care? Absolutely not.

"I'm going to-" Noah moaned in my ear, sending me over the edge.

I finished before Noah, panting loudly as I felt him fill inside me like I told him to, instead of pulling out.

He let himself fall beside me, both of us tired, breathlessly laughing.

"I'm gonna be sore later." I groaned, dreading the future.

"Good." Noah chuckled, making me glare at him.

"Can't wait to see you limping with every step. It'll make me laugh." He said.

"You're such a bitch." I laughed, grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it.

"Can't wait for Tiffany to ask why you can't walk." He laughed, snatching the pillow from me and slamming it on my face.

He stood up, about to attack me when he stopped suddenly.

"What the-" he moved to the mirror and looked at his back.

Both our eyes widened. Red marks all over his skin, they looked like cat scratches.

"Oh shit." I gasped, covering my mouth with my hand. I never realized how hard I was scratching him.

"You're gonna pay for this." He turned to me, a playful smirk on his face.

"What? No!" I giggled, scooting away from him once I saw him pick up a pillow off the ground.

--

Hello!

Mel got that wap😩😩

Hope you guys are having a nice day! If you've started school already, good luck lol

Anywhoo thanks for reading babessss
Love ya<33

See you later🧚🏼‍♀️