Tank.

"Ugh." I looked away from the tv screen, gagging at another one of Audrina's disgusting horror movies.

"You need psychological evaluation." Tiffany groaned, looking away equally as grossed out.

"It's just a movie chill out." Audrina laughed, peeling an orange as she happily watched tv.

It had been almost a week since I left the hospital, I was feeling great.

I needed to take pain medications every morning and night but other than that I could move alright.

It hurt a little to bend over and do certain tasks, but my friends were helping me through it amazingly.

"Ryan can handle a little gore, why can't you guys?" She complained, skipping the graphic part of the movie forwards.

"Ryan might be just as crazy as you." Tiffany rolled her eyes, looking back at the screen.

I smiled at their arguing, opening my phone to see a message from Noah.

Noah♡: I just finished all 48 hours :)

Me: awesome!! How was it?

Noah♡: I got to play with puppies all day, you probably would've loved it here.

Me: NO WAYY did you take pictures??

Noah♡: of course ;)

Noah♡: 7 image attachment

I gasped out loud looking at all the animals he got to see while volunteering at the animal shelter.

Tiffany and Audrina looked over my shoulder, looking at the pictures.

"If I knew I would get to play with dogs all day for volunteering I would've turned myself in too!" Tiffany squealed, looking through the images.

Noah♡: I have a surprise for you... I'll take it to you rn

Me: don't get my hopes up please

Noah♡: give me about 10 mins

Me: we'll be waiting <33

I shut off my phone, getting up to get myself ready.

"Noah's coming in 10!" I told the girls before locking myself in my room to freshen myself up.

I put on black yoga pants, changing out of my comfy gym shorts. I paired them with a simple black tank top.

I walked out of my room, taking my scrunchie out of my hair and smoothing down my hair.

The girls were now watching some random show instead of the gore fest earlier.

"Noah said he had a surprise for me." I said to them.

"Let's hope it's money or something." Audrina took a big gulp of water.

*

Around 20 minutes later, a kick on the door boomed through the house. I sat up, confused. That was definitely a kick, if not, a very aggressive knock.

"No way that's Noah." I scoffed, getting up to open the door.

Noah grinned widely, holding a large box in his two arms.

"Just break the door, why don't you." Audrina said with a mouthful of popcorn from the couch.

"Sorry my hands are full." He chuckled in, walking past me.