cookies and cream.

"Do they even sell liquor at Target?" I looked through the weekly ad paper, while Noah drove the cart around behind me.

"I wouldn't know." He scanned the aisles we passed by, his curls bouncing everytime he turned his head.

"Whatever. Let's just get stuff." I walked into an aisle and began looking at the shelves.

I looked up from the ad and grabbed a box of oreos, dropping them in the cart. I continued going down the aisle, picking up snacks that were 50% off, or had a coupon.

"Isn't this a bit much?" Noah asked, leaning his elbows against the handle of the cart.

"Never enough food." I turned on my heel, smiling at him. He shook his head, smiling back at me.

"What ice cream do you like?" I shivered as we stepped in the frozen section of the store, closing the white cardigan over my chest and crossing my arms.

I smiled, looking at all the possible flavors.

"Cookies and cream." He looked at the ad, tilting his head to read.

"No way! That's mine too." I winked at him, grabbing two tubs of cookies n' cream ice cream.

"Two?" He raised his brow at me, running his hand through his curls.

"Its two for five dollars." I snickered, biting my bottom lip as I stacked them on top of each other.

As I continued looking through the paper, I felt strong arms snake around my waist. I gasped, before smirking to myself.

I turned around, smiling as our lips locked together. I wrapped my arm around his neck, cupping his jaw with my other hand. His hands went down my back, stopping at my thighs.

He pulled away, smirking as I bit my lip again, wanting more. He pulled down the bottom of my shorts, making me flinch and jump up.

"Too high." He looked down at my lips and walked off, looking back at my frightened posture.

"You better warn me before you do that." I breathed out, adjusting the thigh of my shorts.

*

"The ice cream's melting." I said, scooping a small drippy piece with my finger and bringing it to my mouth.

"Its going to keep melting if you don't stop eating it." Noah rolled his eyes and took the bag with the tubs inside away from me, making me frown. He was driving, not peeling his eyes away from the road.

"Five minutes." He parked in front of the house, handing me a six pack case of beer, smiling.

"Got it." I ran out of the car, trying not to trip over my feet. I heard his laugh as I crashed into the door, groaning when the heavy case started to slip.

I rang the doorbell with my nose, using my knee to keep the case from falling.

"Bout time." My father answered, handing me a $10 bill. I sighed and accepted the cash, shoving it into my pockets.

I turned to leave, but he stopped me.

"Where you going now?"

"Out. I'll be back, father." I rolled my eyes.

Before he could respond I kissed his cheek and ran out the door, laughing.

"Start the car!" I said loudly, hopping into the passenger's seat.

I saw Noah's eyes widen as he saw my dad walk out. He turned his head and drove away, hiding from my father's judgemental gaze.

"That went great!" I exhaled loudly, leaning back in my seat.