missed.

It had been nearly a whole week without speaking to Noah. I was feeling better, but empty.

Tiffany encouraged me to at least shoot him a text or a call. I always refused though. This was a break up after all, I just had to move on.

"He's doing better?" Tiffany spoke on the phone beside me.

"Yeah that's nice. Tell him we miss him." She laughed into the phone, obviously talking to Natalie about Noah.

"She's okay. Still sad all the time." She spoke, glancing at me quickly.

"Can you stop?" I threw a small pillow at her, making her laugh and move away from me.

"Yeah I pissed her off." She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, looking for something to eat.

I decided to ignore it and keep scrolling on my phone.

"You guys wanna do something?" Tiffany asked me and Audrina.

"Not really." I grumbled.

"You've been saying that for the past week and a half." Audrey said, letting her head fall back on the head rest of the couch.

"It's getting old." She complained.

"You guys go ahead! I don't feel like it." I said to her, snuggling into my blanket.

"You need to get out of the house. You're looking paler and paler each day." Tiffany appeared behind me, bunching up my hair.

"What's wrong with being pale?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'll go out when I want to." I looked at my wrist, the bruise now blue and a hint of green. It wouldn't go away for some reason. Maybe another week and an ice pack would help.

"Make it soon, then." Audrina said without looking up from her phone.

I dozed off from the conversation, thinking of my dream from a couple nights ago. I still hadn't forgotten it completely. All I remembered were my two children and their father; Noah.

It was one of those dreams that you always remember, no matter how much you try to forget them.

I sighed, wondering of Noah thought about me as much as I thought about him. Probably not.

I held on to the possibility that he still did, even though he didn't call or text me anymore.

Boy, do I miss him. I hate myself for it, but I look at the picture of him sleeping more than I do pictures of anything else. I listen to the playlist we made together and fall asleep to it, like we used to.

What if I went to go see him? It that a bad idea?

Fuck, my eyes are starting to burn.

"You good?" Tiffany sat back down next to me, no longer talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I was just looking at the ground." I cleared my throat, smiling.

"So? Can we please go out Mel?" Audrina plead, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"What's stopping you two from going out without me? You already go everywhere with Ryan and Natalie." I crossed my shoulder and furrowed my brows.

"We miss you! All of us." Tiffany rubbed my shoulder, giving me a dear look.

"Maybe next time." I said. They groaned, looking at each other.

"Like I said, I'm fine by myself." I shrugged, hugging a pillow against my chest.

"That's not the point. We want to enjoy our time with you." Audrina said, frustration laced in her voice.

"I'll tell you guys what." I sighed, looking at my wrist.