smoothie.

"Thanks for the ride peeps." Audrina waved Natalie and Ryan away, yawning as she did so.

I stumbled into the house, rushing to the bathroom and holding my hair back.

I bent down in front of the toilet, letting every built up fluid escape my mouth.

I coughed at the end, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I groaned, staring at the multicolored mess I left.

I flushed the toilet, still on the floor.

"You wanna take a shower tonight or tomorrow morning?" She sighed, looking down at me and giving me a glass of water.

"I wanna sleep." I grumbled, gulping down the water, immediately feeling like I was going to barf again.

"What happened?" She sat down on the floor with me, opening the cabinet and taking out makeup wipes.

"I thought I could do it but I can't." I ran my hand through my tangled hair.

"Do what?" She scooted closer to me, taking the wipe and gently rubbing my face with it.

She then did her own face, still listening for my response.

"I still can't believe we broke up." I sighed, my eyes began to sting, the feeling was all too familiar now.

"Tomorrow's a new day. I promise you'll feel so much better when you see the sun." She smiled dearly at me.

Audrina always knew what to say. Even though she was so young, she was wise beyond her years.
All the things she's gone through... it makes me feel horrid for not being there for her.

"Okay." I sniffled, curling up in her arms. Crying was an annoying action at this point. My under-eyes were stinging, numb from constantly rubbing them.

"Let's go to bed." She helped me up, her heels clacking on the floor.

"Tiffany went with Natalie and Ryan, she'll be back tomorrow morning." She looked through my closet for a t shirt or something for me to wear to sleep.

She picked out a pair of satin pajamas I bought from Victoria's Secret some time ago.

She left the room as I changed, going to get out of her dress and shoes.

I stepped into bed, taking my phone in my hands.

"Can I sleep with you?" Audrina walked in, dragging a blanket in behind her. Her hair was now in a small bun and she was wearing a big t shirt with shorts.

"Yes please." I moved over so she could fit next to me. At this moment, I realized how comforting it was to have her here. I fell asleep quite easily, my sister by my side.

*

"Hey, wake up." A soft voice woke me up. I groaned as I sat up, suddenly feeling my aggressive headache.

"I made you pancakes. I know they aren't great but I put bananas in the mix. You're favorite." She shoved a plate in my face, followed by a fork.

"Than-"

"Oh, I also found some pills in the cabinet. Hope it helps your head." She smiled.

She was still in her sleep clothes, her hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Thank you." I weakly smiled, quickly swallowing the pill and tasting Audrina's pancakes.

"They're good!" I swallowed and picked up the plate, moving to the dining room. I hate eating in my room, I'd rather not risk dropping anything.

"What is that?" Audrey asked when I sat down. She pointed to my wrist, a look of concern on her face.

A purple bruise was splattered all around my wrist, I really didn't think he would leave a visible mark.