1 - Who is Jennie Kim?

Who is Jennie Kim?

Where do I start when it comes to Jennie Kim? When her name was announce, it felt like sunshine shining to everybody's life. She is so bright with her smile and her kindness is overflowing. In the darkest moments of your life, she will be the star for you to shine bright. Her positivity is what everyone adores about her. She is also the love of my life, the one I adore before and until now. You must be wondering why I say before.

We've known each other since when I cannot remember but all I've known was how she is always in my mind smiling. Her actions were the only think I looked forward too. Her cooking skill was always extra ordinary. Jennie always loves pastries and she pursues her career in that area. I was more to work from home kind of people. I am a writer, romance book to be specific but in reality, Romance was never there for me. She never failed to make me smile up until now when I looked at her picture. Why picture? Because I left her to be happy with someone else, someone she chose.

What all of you is going to know is how Jennie being the best woman in my life. Yes she broke me into pieces but she was never to be blame. I love her back then and it's the same until now but she doesn't feel the same way. This is our story about we revolve around each other. Not every story ends well but sometimes we can expect rainbows and fairy-tale at the end. What I'm going to tell you is a story that completes my life whether it is happy or not. It is something I prefer to keep close with my life and I will never wish for a different ending.

Jennie Kim was someone I appreciate even though she is not with me right now. I always wished her happiness even though I am not beside her. I am a coward when it comes to dealing with myself when I saw she smile for someone else. Her radiating angelic smile was always for me when we were best friend before.

I walk along the pathway looking at the leaves falling thinking about Jennie. I used to work in Seoul, Korea and now I am here in Thailand, my origin country for almost 4 years already. I left everybody over in Seoul to take my broken heart away with me. Until now, I never got the chance to glue it together as only Jennie can put it back to pieces. In the span 4 years, I never took the opportunity to find anybody else. Jennie was my true love and it will stay that way. The day she chose someone else, she took all my heart with her but she never returned it back.

I was left with a hole but I never blame her because I never intend to take it back at all. It's not a recruited love but it's not something I regret. I love being beside her when no one else care, when no one don't even know we existed. She was my best friend, my life. Jennie Kim, my sunshine ball was a great woman with dignity and whatever she decides will never be judge by me. Even though it hurt me so bad, I will never put any grudge at her. She was my safe heaven, still is.

Jennie Kim will never be a common people in my live. She is the best and will always be the best. I heard the bird chirping happily flying above me from one tree to another tree. It reminded me on how happy I am last time but time moved on, so am I. Not that I'm saying my love for Jennie moved but just my life. Being a writer always isolates me from reality and I love the very bits of it. I put Jennie into my life and I always pray for her happiness.

I will be moving back to Seoul, Korea soon due to my new writing piece. I hope to meet all of them, including Jennie because I want to be happy for her. I know she must be sad when I leave her with no news on her wedding day. I usually sent letters to Jisoo and Chaeng from time to time to update on my beings. The Chaesoo couple I've known was also my best friend. They had their happy ending. The last time I heard, they are married to each other but I wonder why they never updated me about Jennie at all. Most of the story was about them. I've asked them couple of time but it was never something I got back but somehow I think they want me to really move on with my life. I don't blame them; they are the friends that literally helped with my heartbreaks. I send some to Jennie but she never replied me once but that's okay, she might be happy with her family right now.

I continue my walk around the same path everyday thinking about her and thinking about our previous life chapters. Let me tell you a story, on how Jennie was my best friend up till I moved to Thailand 4 years ago. My journey is not something people looking forward to but I never regret each step I make that time. I wonder how she will react when I reach Seoul next month. I hope she is not angry with me. I managed to take care of my heart, not saying I am fully moved on but I accepted she no longer mine to love. She belongs to someone else and I am happy for her.

Hearing the wind blows my hair, my thoughts wanders my time when Jennie was still... my Jennie Kim....

======================================

Hello my fellow readers,

Next couple of chapters will be more on Lisa's flashback.

And I will continue the present times chapters once Lisa is back in Seoul.

I hope this is a good story for all of you to read!

Thank you for being here with me through out on all of my writings.

Don't forget to vote and also comment to my writings!

XOXO

TinieT4