EPILOGUE - (M) To infinity and beyond

EPILOGUE – (M) To infinity and beyond

Ellie is now 5 months old and she has been a good baby. Ella requested Ellie to be in her room and just use the sound monitor in case the baby is crying. Ella really loves her baby sister and she wants to be part of taking care even though she can just look at what Jennie and me is doing. Ella is a bless in our family and she will never feel out from the family because she's my daughter too. No one can take that away.

Just to let you know, I did not have sex with Jennie for this past 5 months not because I'm tired but I want her to rest because I know taking care of the child is really tiring. I helped her along the way but she likes to do it most probably because of a mother instinct. She wants to have sex after the 3rd month but I refused because I don't want her over work herself. She's been moody this past 2 weeks saying I no longer love her and don't want her anymore because she's ugly. Apparently she's not! Even with extra tummy due to the delivery, she still looked the same. I love her more every day and there's no doubt about it. I guess I need to do something because I promised not to make her sad and right now she is sad. She refused to talk to me and only get things ready for Ellie. I guess she missed me and I missed her too.

Luckily today Appa and Mom wanted to have the kids by themselves. Appa wants to adopt another cat and wanted Ella to tag along to check Luca at the adoption centre. Mom wanted Ellie for herself because she missed Ellie. Jennie refused at first thinking Ellie is still small but Jennie can always breast pump her milk for Ellie. After further discussion, she reluctantly allowed Mom to take Ellie for the night. I plan to surprise her by making dinner and talk to her about her moody feelings. I want Jennie to always be happy with me. Even if I need to try my hardest, I will do it. Both of our kids will be spending the night at their grandparents.

"Nini baby... what do you want to eat today?" I asked softly but was only answered with monotonous answer. I know she is moody at me.

"Anything would do. Why do you ask?" I looked at her softly and give my best smile.

"I want to cook for you and have a quiet dinner, both of us. Then I want to talk to you about our days.. At night.... Erm.. erm... I want you baby..." I was shy asking her to sleep with me because I rarely ask for it. Her face softens looking at me.

"What do you mean Lili? Don't you have me every night?" She purposely asked this question even though she knows I wanted her bad. I want to make love with her. I missed her so much. I lean myself nearer to her and whispers in her ears seductively.

"I want us to be naked, just the two of us making love all night long. I want you to know how much I missed you" I can see she blushed but then set a straight face to me.

"I'm ugly now, you must not like me anymore... " She became sad suddenly and I caress her cheeks.

"Let me be the judge of that tonight baby.. I love you so much.. never doubt that.." She smiled at me and I kiss her lips softly making her moaned my name. I still got the touch and I laugh internally.

"This is the appetizer. I still want to claim my main dish and desserts..." I smirk and she put her hands on her face showing she is really shy. I love the giddy Jennie and I hug her tight.

"Let me get ready the food and we should be able to have dinner soon.. Meanwhile, you need to rest because you don't know how long you will last after 5 months.. hehehe" I smirk and she throw me the couch pillow. I laugh and I can hear her laugh at the same time. I love listening to her laugh because she is Jennie, she is my life.

After about 2 hours, dinner is ready. We ate silently while looking at each other with full of love. I can never stop loving this woman in front of me. Once done with dinner, Jennie helped with the dishes and I make chamomile tea for us to sit in our balcony and drink.