28 - (M) Claim me my wife

(M) Claim me my wife

Jennie POV

Lisa is already in between my leg moving her hips and legs making me feel the friction in between my sex. She is really good and she practice hard when we are together almost every week. Yes we cannot keep each other away and she's hot. With that abs touching me, I am for sure a lost puppy wanting love from her. I pull up one of my thigh so she can put her vulva on it and move her hips better. With this, both of us can enjoy the touch we gave to each other. Lisa loves the way she got to move on my thigh as I can feel her wetness sliding down my thigh.

"Ermmm Nini... it's nice... I love you baby.. so much..." She then kiss my neck licking it making me shivered feeling her hot breath on me.

"I love you too Lili... I love this.. so much... I want this more and more... in the future baby.. Promise me to always love me..." She looked at me in the eyes with determination and love.

"I promise my wife, tonight, I'm going to make sure you remember us forever" and with that she kissed my chest and went down to my nipple to suck it again. I love how her warm mouth coats my nipples with her saliva. Her thick saliva that drops on my nipples are really satisfying and I am lost the moment she used her tongue to play with my hardened nipple and that is what she is doing right now. She knows my weakness and I let her do things to me. She is the death of me and I'm willing to accept anything as long as it's her.

Her hands travel down to my vulva and plays with my labia slowly. She knows I'm still sensitive and she just touch my clit slowly but with only that simple touch, I moaned her name quite loud because of how sensitive I am right now. She rubs it up slowly while sucking my nipples left and right. She is just like a hungry child and I'm there to satisfy her needs. I love her like this. She never got bored with me. I pushed my leg higher and it hits her vulva right away making her moan my name and I know I'm winning, she is sensitive too. She continues her grinding and suddenly she thrust two fingers into my entrance making my eyes went wide out of pleasure and she move it slowly making me feel every inch of her fingers going deep in me.

"Ah Lili... oh yes..." I trembled when her fingers starts to go deeper hitting all directions making my thigh starts to go down a bit but both of her legs hug my thigh just enough for me not to move away and move her hips up and down so that she can feel the frictions. Both of us enjoying this to the fullest where we moaned and caress each other reciting out love vows while moving from slow pace to faster pace from time to time.

I have no idea how long she's been thrusting her fingers in me because I'm enjoying her softness until I felt I'm near my orgasm.

"Lili... I... am... ne...ar.... Cum with me baby..." I requested her to cum with me because I can feel her tremble in between my thigh and she nods. After few more grinds and pumping in and out my entrance, we came again harder and satisfied.

She climbs down of me and lay beside me kissing my neck slowly and her fingers caressing my clit and labia slowly to get my orgasm subsided. Once I shivered to the touch, she knows my orgasm subsided and she move her fingers to her mouth to taste my nectar which she loves so much.

"You tasted sweet as usual my wife. I will not stop calling you my wife from now on because you are mine forever and eternity. Promise me Nini that you will accept my flaws because I'm not perfect baby, but I want to be one for you and Ella" I nod looking at her with so much love. Lisa never promised me something she cannot give. She always said she got so many flaws in her but I never found one at all. The way she treated Ella like her own and cares for me every night is enough for the rest of my life.

She makes sure our needs in term of financial and physical are always there and I did the same. When she cannot come out with an idea for her novel, I will be there to sooth her and massage her back. I usually tend to be unique everyday making her surprise so that she got an idea on what to write. I don't mind her putting our life stories in her novel because the novel is about us by all means. She said she is still touching up certain things and the publishers understand why she needs more time for this. She wants the last book to be the most perfect book everyone wants to read. Of course in the middle of it, she got simpler novels to reach out her readers.

"I promise Lili, together we accept each other flaws and try to make it perfect. I love you Lili and I will not stop saying that even if you said you know it by heart. You deserve more than this. You deserve all of me and I will make sure you feel that." She smiled but I can see her eyes are getting sleepier. We had sex for more than 2 hours and right now it is almost 1:30AM in the morning. I am getting tired myself and some sleep would be nice.

As usual, Lisa suddenly sits up and took tissue to clean me up because she knows I am always tired when I need to clean up myself. Once done, she cleans herself up too and smiles at me.

"Sleep tight Nini, let me be your big spoon for tonight" I nod eagerly wanting her touch after our session and she put the blanket over us as we will be sleeping naked today.

I might be waking up early too because she knows how I love morning sex with her and I want to have one as part of our wedding honeymoon. Maybe after 2-3 months of our wedding, I will ask if she wants another child to complete our family. I know Ella wants one already and I know Lisa loves anything coming from me. She will agree immediately which I found cute.

I felt asleep without even realize the moment Lisa tighten her hug on me. I love how her warm breath is behind my shoulders because I know how safe I felt when she does that. When I was with Kai last time, he will just sleep giving me his back and sometimes I need to hug him to feel his warmth. I know now how it feels to be love and I am glad Lisa is the one for me. Even we came from a rough patch, I'm glad we are one now.

I love her and it will not end until the rest of my life.