18 - Meeting Chaesoo on Saturday

Meeting Chaesoo on Saturday

Jennie POV

I saw how Lisa was taking care of Ella and my love for her grew bigger. For the past 4 years I was waiting for her not knowing if she have someone new or not but I just want to rekindle with her. I was angry at first for her leaving me on my wedding day but I realize day by day how she showered me with all her love and when she's not there, I felt empty. Of course Kai was there to fill her in but unfortunately, he was seldom at home with the reasons he is busy with his current project. I brought up Ella in me alone with the help of Chaesoo and also Seulrene whenever they are in the bakery shop. The only thing Kai wants when he returned home is to have sex with me and surprisingly, I did not comply with his needs until the end of our wedding. The last he slept with me is the time he got me pregnant. I got to know from Chaesoo on what Lisa found out and how she confronted Kai behind my back to make sure I have a happy life. I dropped to my knee that day crying because I was stupid to trust Kai with all my heart so I waited for her. I know she is in Thailand trying to care of heart break and I was really eager to find her there but Ella came. I got divorced with Kai right before my labour and again surprisingly I was not even surprise and felt happy. I was mad when he told he got married to me because he wants to shoo Lisa away and he managed to do that with the help of me. Chaeng chased him away after we signed our documents and later I took custody to Ella by telling the officials about Kai's affairs. I got full custody and Kai don't even care about visiting his child. He said it was not his and he will not care for her.

Ella never know what father is but the moment she was born, I always told her about Lisa and how I wished I can turn back time to accept her. The truth is the moment she confess to me, I was so happy but then I got panicked because I really like her company so I am afraid if we go deeper, and if things change, we might not be together anymore so I want her to only be my best friend which is selfish of me doing that knowing how she never love anyone else other than me. I remember Chaesoo scolded me about being a jerk to her and I accept all the scolding because I chase Lisa away. I am the person who really chases away the possibility of being happy together. I felt guilty for it but not because I don't accept her but because I don't gave her a chance and me a chance to try.

When I first saw her in my café, all the memories came back to me on how she used to sit there writing her novel and how she will smile at me with full of love. I can't stand my emotion when I first hug her. At first I thought she is going to push me away but she hugged me back and I was thrown out of this universe. When Lisa told me she wants the chance, I was really happy. I am ready to propose to her on the same day because I don't want to lose such beauty and kind heart like her but of course I will not do that. I don't want Lisa to think I'm some kind of psychopath but I know she will just accept it if I really want it. Just that, I want us to build proper family and I have Ella now, I don't want her to not be uncomfortable when she is with us. Ella keep on telling me that she met a person she called Aunty Lisa and I thought it was just coincident when she told me about the woman. Who can expect fate really want us to meet and Lisa apparently met Ella first and she already fell in love with my kid. Lisa never had a child but the way she showers Ella with her love, I felt the same for me. I don't know why I was blind all this long not seeing Lisa as the one. I realize I've been day dreaming about us when I call Lisa to help setup the table.

"Lili, can you help setup the table for 5 and put the kids chair in the middle of you and me?" Lisa nods while smiling at me and proceeded to help with the table setup. We talked in the morning just now on Lisa's insecurities and I understand her feelings. I felt the same way too because Lisa might have a better partner rather than me and am I selfish of wanting Lisa back but the way she explained, I know how she felt for me. She is really scared of losing me so I kissed her. It was the best feeling ever. Her soft plump lips return back the favour and I know this is it. I am ready to move on to the next step with her.