15 - I want the chance.

I want the chance.

I smiled looking at her with full of love. I saw how she blushed when she got my smile.

"Nothing is special about me Nini... you sure you want to listen? It's boring" I chuckled when I said that because my life is literally boring when I live my life without Jennie.

"Come on Lili, your stories will never bore me. I promised" and she squeeze my hand encouraging me to tell my part.

"Okay here goes nothing. The day I went away dealing with my heart break, I took flight going back to Thailand. I stayed at my parents' house the whole time avoiding everyone because I cannot take my mind of you. I write a lot and got lots of money after that. I gave some to my Aunty who took care of me while I'm there. I cried most of the time trying to forget you but I know all my heart is with you and I never intend to take it back. I love you back then.........and.... Still love you now. But I accept the fact you cannot return my feelings. So after 4 years, I build myself to accept the fact you never want me as your lover so I came back to apologize and be happy for you.." I told her sincerely but her face expression change after I said I accepted her never wanting me as her lover.

"I never said I don't want you as my lover Lili... To tell you the truth, I love you so much when you confess to me but I am afraid what we build is gone if something wrong happen to us. I don't want to lose us. So I thought of having someone else and keep you as my best friend was the best idea. Yes I fell in love with the idea having Kai in my life and you being beside me always listening to me and take care of me was great. I got selfish; I hurt you without I realize it. The wound of yours got deeper when I keep on spending time with Kai and left you alone. I never felt the loss of love until you really left me. Somehow I felt empty. I've been trying to search for you for God knows how long. Jisoo and Chaeng refused to tell me where you are because they promised you which I respect them. I only know you are in Thailand but where I don't know. I've the intention to go to Thailand and search for you but Ella needs me, so I extended my intention. I am so sorry Lili, I was a snobbish person back then to you. Would you give us a chance from now on?" I was surprised how direct she can be. My mouth just hangs open not able to digest the word that she actually love me too.

"You don't have too if you don't want too Lili. I understand if you just want to be friends with me. I deserved everything after what I did to you and you might not like it with Ella around. It Is different now. You might be disgusted with me. I just want to tell you what I felt and I don't want to keep it like last time. I lost you last time, I don't want to lose you this time. I will accept even we are just friends Lili... I think I disturb your time too much. I'll make my way back to my kitchen. I'll see you around Lili.." Jennie was about to stand up when I hold her wrist slowly pulling her down to her seat. Her eye brows scrunch looking at me weirdly. I smile at her then use my thumb to rub her hand.

"I want to have that chance please, together with the little copy of yours. I want to try if you want too" She cannot understand what I'm trying to say and still crook her eye brows trying to understand me.

"I don't understand Lili, what do you mean? What chance?"

"Silly Nini... you are always oblivious about me. What I want to say is, I want you to give me the chance to love you. My heart never left you remember? I give it all to you and never took it back and I don't intend to take it back. You are my everything Nini, only stupid people like Kai throws you away. You are my sunshine back then, still my sunshine now. Are you worried about me not liking Ella? The first time I met her, I already love her. She's like my daughter too and I want the chance to make both of you smile like before. I'm willing to risk everything just for you to give me a chance to love you Nini. Give me the chance to show you how precious both of you to me. Give me just one chance Nini. Just one to let you know how much I need both of you in my life. Last time it was only you I need in my life but now, Ella will be part of it because everything that comes from you will be what I love too. I want the chance Nini... will you give it to me?" Jennie's tears drop again at my confession. I can't believe I have the guts to ask her like that too. I was nervous at first but listening to her makes me braver. I want to try and have a family with her. Only her and no one else.

"Lili........of course I would give you the chance. Everyone deserve a second chance right? But are you willing to give me a chance to love you too?" She chuckles after that.

"More than willing Nini... more than willing" I got up and go to her to hug her tight.

"I miss you so much Nini, from now on, I will be here for you and Ella... I promise!" Jennie smile so bright that reminds me how cheerful she was last time.

"Come and follow me, I want to show you to my workers and let them know, the special person is back and that seat will be hers forever" I laugh at her statement and followed her.

"Seulgi! This is Lisa and you get it right today! She is the owner of the seat. From now on, that seat can only be taken by her and no one else arassoo?!!" Seulgi was surprise by Jennie's statement. I guess Jennie must have talked about me a lot of time.

"Lisa?!! The Lisa.... OMG you are so pretty!! You looked like a real barbie... OMG Jenlisa is sailing... OMG OMG so going to tell Irene in the kitchen!!"

"Hey! She's my pretty woman! You got your Irene, stop calling her pretty!" Jennie was pouting pretending to be angry at Seulgi. I kissed her cheeks as what I used to do last time and she blushed hard while holding her cheeks. Seulgi wiggle her eye brows and run into the kitchen to drag the woman by the name of Irene out to see me.

"Is that Lisa Jendeukiiiii?!! OMG you're back! I don't need to give my ears listening to her guilt feeling every day!!"

"Unnniiieeeee!! I am not like that... Lili... they are bullying meee..." Jennie pouted really bad and I hug her by the waist and kissed her temple. She is so cute.

"That's okay Nini... let them be. From now on, I will always be here to look at you ok?" Jennie smile and I saw Ella running towards me. I quickly spread my arms and carry her.

"Hey my princess Ella! You're a good girl for not disturbing your Eomma just now and you earn lots of kiss" I smooch her everywhere on her face and she laugh liking my actions.

"Eommmaaa, can Auntie Lisa spend time with us tonight? Or can I call her Mama? I want a second Mama pleaseeee...." I blushed hard at her comments. She is direct like Jennie.

"Only if Mama Lisa wants too?" Jennie look at me shyly and I was overwhelm of the feelings. I became Ella's mama now. I don't know what to feel but all I know, going back to Seoul felt like going back home.

"Sure but I want Ella's Eomma to cook us gamjatang today pleaseeee" Jennie laugh but nod her head eagerly and Ella was so excited she talked a lot suddenly. I don't understand some of it because she is still 4 year's old learning how to talk but she is fluent. Jennie taught her well as a mother.

"Awwww they look like a happy family!!" Irene and Seulgi shout together while holding hands. They are super cute together and funny too especially Seulgi. She is not much different from Jisoo though.

I followed Jennie around the café where Jennie introduced me to all her workers and apparently all of them are so friendly. They know who I am and I just smiled shyly at them. Jennie must be telling those stories about us since she miss me so much. I will shower her with lots of love from now on.

I continue my work at my allocated place but right now I have new companion. Ella is doing her colouring beside me and never disturbs my writing. She is really a good girl. In the evening, I took Ella back to my apartment since I need to shower and Jennie is busy to entertain Ella. Jennie was reluctant at first because she don't want to trouble me but I told her it's okay. I even told her to shower Ella so that she will be fresh when Jennie comes home later. I got her keys and get Ella to wait for me at my home for me to shower. She agreed with conditions.

"Okay I will wait for you Mama Lisa but next time, I want you to join me and Eomma in our large bathtub ok? Promise?" I blushed but nod at her and she jumps happily.

Once done with my shower, I went to Jennie's house and it is so simple and beautiful. She renovated the bathroom and they have bigger bathtub than my apartment. I shower Ella and she is laughing non-stop. She is so cute and I can't wait to involve more in her life and also Jennie. I promise to be the best for both of them no matter what happen.

No one can describe how happy I am meeting Jennie today and I thank God for giving me another chance to be love by Jennie. I will try my best to make her fall in love with me sincerely.