17 - Heart confession before meeting Chaesoo

Heart confession before meeting Chaesoo

I met with Jennie for the first time after 4 years on Monday. We've been seeing each other for almost 6 six thrilling days. Our emotions are like rollercoaster but it's a good ride all over it. We catch up of what's happening for the rest of 4 years. Most of the time I got angry at how Kai is treating Jennie when she was pregnant with Ella and how I wished I was there to care for her. But then again if I never left, most probably Jennie will never felt the hole in her heart. Jennie got a little bit jealous when I got to know Palisa from Thailand. We are close with each other but just as friend but Jennie always questioned our friendship. Talking about territorial on how Jennie doesn't like anyone have closer relationship with me rather than her. I love this Jennie! I've wanted possessive Jennie to me! I am currently at her house again to have breakfast with her and Ella. Throughout this week, Ella is closer to me as I spend most of my time with her since Jennie is busy with her bakery class. She never changed though, her passion for bakery always stays and that is what I love the most with her.

I've been meaning to invite Jennie to live in my house since she only rent the house because she is collecting money to purchase a better property later on but it will be done soon not now. We just got to know each other and I don't want to push her away. Maybe after meeting Chaesoo tonight? Yes today is the day Chaesoo will see me and Jennie together. I know how happy they are for me. They have been a Jenlisa shipper for the rest of their life. Even when Jennie chooses Kai, they always had hope for us because they said that I have better chemistry with Jennie as Jennie is more relax when she's with me. When she's with Kai, she tends to agree to what Kai wants. I agree with that too but at that time, nothing I said will change Jennie's decision.

"Good morning Nini, how are you feeling today?" Jennie hugged me when she saw me at the front door and then kissed my cheeks. Yes we didn't kiss yet because I am not ready yet. I want everything to be okay between us not some rush feelings like a horny teenagers. We are adults and we have Ella who will question everything even though she will be thrilled knowing I want to be with her mom. She's been asking me to be her real Mama for quite some time and Jennie have been blushing every time. One day for sure but for now, I want everything to be memorable for Jennie. When Kai courted her, it was a really fast track and Jennie gave everything to him after 4 days of courting. Jennie really likes Kai and I felt envy about that. I am not sure if Jennie will feel the same about me.

"Hey Lili, you've been day dreaming again? Anything on your mind?" I smile sadly and I know Jennie will notice it. I just shake my head going in meeting Ella. I saw how Jennie eye brows crooked seeing me with not so happy expression as usual. Sometimes the insecurities will just kick in. I am so scared when I thought Jennie don't love me as much and just want me because she likes having a companion like she usually says last time.

"Hey princess, what are you doing?" I greet Ella as usual and she jumps right on me.

"I'm watching Disney's Rapunzel Mama Lisa! I love her long hair! Can I have long hair like you also? Your hair is shorter than Rapunzel but you look like a Barbie and I like it too..." Ella was kissing my cheeks because that is her favourite thing to do every morning I meet her.

"Of course Princess, we'll grow your hair okay?" I kissed her cheeks back and she giggles and proceed to continue her movie.

"Come and sit with me Lili..." Jennie invited me to her table and I saw her own oven bread with scramble eggs. I think Ella already eaten because she will feed Ella first and wait for me to eat together. Ella is so independent as a 4 years old kid as she will not bother anyone and continue with her movies or colouring.

"Lili, you are not yourself today? You might hide it well from Ella but not from me" Jennie sound worried and I felt guilty for having this feeling.