21 - (M) We're dating now

(M) We're dating now

Jennie and I are now dating officially for 3 months now. After she took my virginity that day, she became clingier to me. Both of us felt like we are back to our early age where we joke with each other and tickle each other. Of course we include Ella in our activity. Jennie really loves the way I treated Ella because she told me, Ella never had a dad, so a second mother is really a good thing for her. Jennie always taught Ella not to judge people and love is always love which I'm proud of it. Ella loves me just like her mother. I am not sure on how to become a good mother like Jennie but I tried my best to always tend to Ella's need. By next year, Ella will attend a pre-school and both I and Jennie choose the best school for her. Jennie wanted a normal school but since I got so much money, I suggested Jennie to send Ella to the best school because she is a bright kid.

Jennie disagree at first because she does not want to use me for the money but after I asked her to live with me and told her how serious I am for her, she agreed to the plan. I am happy Ella can attend better school because she deserved that. Oh I forget to mention that I renovated my house to have better bathtub because Ella and Jennie loves bathtub so much. After everything is completed, Jennie moved to my apartment and Ella got her own room. She wanted her own room since she was 3 years old but Jennie always felt lonely so Ella always sleeps beside her to make sure Jennie got a company with her. Ella is such an understanding child from start maybe because she got it from Jennie. Jennie also very understanding all the time other than when she's with Kai, Kai changed her to someone else.

When they moved into my apartment, I changed the name of my house to both Ella and Jennie's name. I don't mind about my name that much because I want them to have a home. Ella was so excited to have her own room decorated in white and pink. We even bought her a princess bed that can be extended when she grow bigger later. Jennie is more than happy to only be with me every night and you know what happen almost every night. Oh well it is because I can't get enough of her and so does she. But we will try to do it after Ella is sleeping. Jennie is wild in bed and she can last for so many rounds. I wonder why Kai said Jennie cannot satisfy him at all. Most probably going to ask her today because it was running on mind for quite some time already. We are currently just cuddling on the sofa since Ella wanted to go to Chaesoo's apartment to play with Dalgom again and don't want us to follow. Chaesoo was so happy having Ella because they don't have any kids yet. They planned about it but it will take good consideration to make IVF work and they are very patient about it.

I was watching 50 shades of grey darker when it comes to the part where they are actually sleeping together naked making me feel hot. I can feel Jennie shifted couple of time and I know she wants it too. Living with her this couple of months makes me realize how Jennie will react if she wants a session with me. She will shift on her place many times and will bite her lips looking at me, just what she is doing right now.

"Lili.... I love you so much" and that's what I'm talking about, not that I don't like her words for me. Believe me I melt every time I heard she says that but it's her queue to have me strip her naked.

"I love you too Nini.... So much..." I kissed her slowly and she returned back my kiss. My hands travel inside her shirt and she is not wearing a bra. Her nipples are hardened and wanting to be touch. I rub her nipples with my thumbs while kissing her and then slid off her shirt. I stand up after changing our sofa to a bed style because I bought a sofa bed for the living room. It's easy in case Ella slept while watching her movies. I then strip myself naked showing myself to her and she gulps looking at me.

"I want to taste you Nini... may I?" I still asked her whenever I wanted something from her. I find it respectful to her needs. Kai always forced her to something he wants and I don't want that for Jennie. I want to treat her like a princess she deserved to have. I saw Jennie nods but then she smile shyly at me.