25 - The way we decide

The way we decide

               It has been 2 weeks since I last proposed to her. Jennie was so happy nowadays when she looked at her ring finger. I smiled looking at how happy she is with me. I am so glad she really love me after all this years. We did not discuss yet on our wedding venue and what we are going to do for our wedding. The only thing we decide is to have our wedding in 3 months' time so that we have ample time to get things ready. There is one more thing I want to tell her. It's about my book that I wrote when I was in Thailand. She still doesn't know who JKLM is and she only know my writer's name ad LM. So today she will know everything about me. I saw her seating in the couch sipping some tea. Ella is still sleeping as it only 7AM in the morning.

"Hey baby, sipping tea alone today?" Jennie smiled at me and asked me to sit right next to her. She got extra cup and a teapot.

"You looked so tired sleeping late yesterday finishing your writings, I don't want to disturb you" I like how Jennie will always care for my needs and I will try my best to care for hers too.

"Thank you for understanding me Lili" I peck her lips and she showed me her gummy smile.

"Anything for you babe.. And I know if I do it correctly, I got the best reward at night.. hehe" She chuckles and I know what she meant. I blushed at it and just giggle.

"Nini, I got something to tell you. This is my last secret to you and I want you to know everything about me. After this, there are no more secrets about me. You remember right I told you when I was in Thailand, I wrote a book and it was bestselling there?" Jennie nods but still wonders what I'm trying to say. I took her hand and bring her into my working room.

"Lili, is this too morning for us to have sex? Ella might wake up anytime soon"

"Huh? Aniiyaaa.. We're not having sex Nini. I am not that pervert you know.. " Nini laughs when I look at her with fake angry face. She knows I'm not talking about sex but she like to tease me knowing I'm always shy about it.

She saw her book on my table and took it.

"Nini, this is my favourite book titled Love and Heartbreaks by JKLM"

"Yes I know, now please take a look on your right, there is a draft to it" Jennie looked at the draft writing on her right showing.

Love and Heartbreaks By JKLM or known as Lalisa Panpriya Manoban (LM)

Her eyes watered when she looked at it. She looked at me lovingly and hugged me tight.

"So it was you Lili all along writing this?"

"Yes Nini, I was so heart broken that time but I still remember our good memories together so I wrote our story in it. Why it was cut short at the last chapter because I know once I'm ready, I will come back and confronted you. My second book will be the outcome of our meeting. I really want to go back here and see you but I'm afraid you chase me away, so I extended my stay in Thailand writing other books until Seoul Publishing Company asked me to back to Seoul and continue my second book. That time I know I need to be ready and face you soon but now I know I can be happy with my second book. I confronted the love of my life and she accepted me with open heart. The book will be complete soon and I can't wait to show the world Nini..." I told her with much sincerity for her to know everything about me. She is my life now and I want her to know everything that I do.

"Lili.... This book has been the strength of me to carry on thinking the story is really close to what I'm facing. Ella already heard it at night when I read her this book. She was 2 years old that time and she loves listening to me reading this book. I did not expect it was from you.... And I'm happy you found a good ending for your second book. I'm also glad that I am the reason behind all this. Thank you Lili for being near with me when I missed you even though you are far from me but your writings stayed really close to me... I love you baby..." I kissed Jennie with full of love because she is all I've ever wanted in my life.