7 - Flashback 6 (What a surprise! How stupid are you?)

Flashback 6 (What a surprise! How stupid are you?)

I woke up earlier than Jennie today since I can't really sleep after yesterday event. I took my shower and get ready to sit on my working table when I saw Jennie stretch her body and yawning at the same time. How I wish I actually wake up right beside her caressing her hair, kissing her forehead but that is not the case right now. I can just look at her from my single bed hoping one day it's going to be true. Jennie opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. She then gave me her normal gummy smile. Jennie never failed to give me that smile.

"Good Morning Lili, I didn't even realize you came back home yesterday. I want to say good night to you." She pouted and I sit on the edge of her bed caressing her cheeks. I was about to say something when her phone vibrated with someone messaging him. I saw the message when Jennie opens it.

Kai : "Morning my sweet baby, sorry we cannot spend time together yesterday. I love when you wake up beside me wearing nothing. Can we meet today? It's urgent and I got something to tell you. Surprise!"

I cringed when I saw the word naked. He got the guts to even type that stupid thing after spending time with Krystal. I know he spend his time with Krystal yesterday because I saw him heading to that location after our meeting. Jennie smile happily knowing Kai wanted to meet her. My heart drops knowing that Jennie will know the truth.

"I'm going to get ready to meet Kai. I will cook you something before I go out okay?" Jennie still cares for me even though she is with Kai. I just shake my head saying it's okay and just go for her date. After an hour, I saw Jennie went out from the house saying goodbye to me and Chaesoo. Both of them give me the knowing look and I shrug hoping everything will be okay.

"Do you think Jennie is going to realize how Kai is cheating on him?" Jisoo asked me because she knows how Jennie is head over heels for Kai and of course Chaeng told her about our meeting yesterday. Chaeng and Jisoo never hide anything when it comes to their relationship and I envy that so much.

"I am not sure Chichuu.. I hope she realize that this is for the best. That Kai don't deserve her at all." Chaeng just nod while stuffing her mouth with foods. I am not surprise by that, what I'm surprise is how she can maintain to have a hot body after all that eating.

"What you going to do if Jennie accepted Kai after all this confession Monkey?" Chaeng started to ask me because she knows how heart breaking it will be for me when it comes to Jennie's decision.

"I am not sure Chipmunk.. I will respect her decision. Somehow I don't feel so good with her meeting today. Somehow I felt that she is still going to choose him over anything else" I sigh sadly thinking about that. Why Jennie never even give us a try at all.

"What happen if today Kai propose to her asking her to marry him just to cover it up? OMG I can't imagine that because I know Jennie will just ignore the fact that Kai is cheating him." Jisoo said something that is bothering me since yesterday. I got the same feeling it might happen because I know how Kai is good to manipulate things.

"If she decides to be married with Kai, then I will respect her decision but only both of you will know about my decision and I'm going to tell you right now. I will support her decision because I love her with all my heart and I don't think I can love anybody else. She took my heart away but never intends to return it back to me. I will be at her wedding but I will be gone after announcement of their husband and wife settle or maybe in the middle. I am sorry to do that to you guys but definitely I will contact both of you always." My eyes started to get teary telling them my decision. I cannot bear the heart broken I'm going to face and somehow I know this is going to happen.

"Noooo Monkey! You cannot leave us. Jennie will be moving in with Kai if that happen. You can stay with us... Prettyyyy pleaseeee" Chaeng is the closest with me because we are on the same age. Jisoo is the oldest but sometimes she acts like a kid more than us.

"Sorry Chipmunk but you know I can't take it anymore. I don't think she needs me anymore right now. She's always with Kai but always drag me just to see them being close together. It hurts so much that I cried almost every night thinking about it. It's not her fault though, she just like me being beside her. I will never blame Jennie for anything. She is the best thing that happens to me but I will make my way somewhere far from Seoul. Most probably returning back to Thailand but I will definitely write you guys letters. But I need a favour from you Chichu if you willing to help me?" Jisoo nods and asked me what I need from her. Jisoo can be matured if she wants too.

"I have a letter prepared for Jennie if everything we predict happen. My guts usually will always be right and I have a gut feeling I will be leaving her soon to glue back my heart break. I want her to be happy with her choice and I will not be beside her because I cannot bear crying knowing she is not with me anymore. I want you to pass the letter to her once I'm gone and never tell her where I am. I don't want her to feel guilty because she is not wrong. It's me, I cannot move on from her hence I'm pushing myself to move far away from her and remove anything I had on her" My tears drop suddenly and Chaeng hug me tight. Both of them nod at my request and I smile after. Of course I hope all my prediction is not true but somehow, somewhere around the universe, they hate to see me and Jennie happy together.

After everything is settle, all of us make our own way and I continue my work at home today. I don't want to be near Jennie and Kai when their discussions happen. Time goes awful fast today but Chaesoo already told me that they will return home late today to give my privacy time with Jennie. Right at 7PM, I saw Jennie entering the house with smile on her face. I wonder what happen when suddenly all my prediction is true when I saw she's playing with the ring on her finger. Definitely a new ring given by someone and I got a confused face all over me. What happen just now?

"Lili, I'm so happy today!! Kai proposed to me and we will get married in 2 months' time! Are you happy for me Lili? Kai told me he is sorry because he did cheat on me but he will not do it anymore and I forgive him. He said he is sorry and he wants to spend his time with me forever and I accept it with open heart. Everyone deserve a second change right Lili" She was so happy that I don't have the heart to even tell her what happen. I guess Kai told him everything and I really hope they are happy together. Second chance is a funny word because I don't think she gave any to me.

"Did Kai tell you everything about every single thing he did behind your back Nini?" Jennie nods but then told me that she did not treat Kai properly, that's why he thought of having another woman behind her back. Jennie also told me that Kai regret of doing that and will no longer be seeing the woman. Something is fishy but I ignore it entertaining Jennie's experience of being proposed. I promised myself not to change even the heart hurts and that's what I do right now. When night came and when Jennie is asleep being happy, I went out of the room and saw Chaesoo at the balcony waiting for me.

"She is marrying him............" And I dropped to my knees crying in front of them. Chaesoo hug me tight while soothing me. They let me cry for how long I want and when I'm a bit okay, I told them what happen. Of course they don't believe every single word that came from Kai because they also know how manipulative that guy can be.

"Please be surprise tomorrow for her ok? She wants this so I'm giving this to her. Chaeng, when the time is right, then you may show all the evidence I had on him. Right now, I really hope Kai is a changed man. Let's be happy for her. I'm sorry for leaving soon but I need to do this. When the time Is right, I will be returning back hoping I can accept that Jennie is not mine anymore" I smile sadly and they return the same smile at me.

When tomorrow came, all of us celebrated her to be a fiancé of Kai and no one shows the true feeling just like what I requested. I am not so sure whether this is selfish or not but I know Jennie will never love me, so I will just celebrate her happiness because she deserve it without knowing I will be moving away from her life soon. I even told Chaesoo to take care of her if anything happen.

I promise to be happy for you Jennie and I will keep this promise even though I am no longer by your side soon.

=====================================

Hello my fellow readers!

Thank you for reading up till now.

More flashback before the present time.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

XOXO,

TinieT4