30 - (M) First Trimester

(M) First Trimester

Jennie POV

My first trimester was okay except for my hormones. When I was pregnant with Kai, I got this hormones build up in me but since Kai was always not around. I did it myself so I can work my way out after but this time around, Lisa is there with me entertaining me non-stop. She was extra happy when my hormones kicked in because she got to have sex with me every night. Luckily our room is sound proof (Lisa build that because she doesn't want Ella to hear us which is a good idea at the same time) but we have the sound monitor in case Ella is having nightmares or crying.

Unfortunately though it's not a good trimester for Lisa, she's been vomiting and cannot stand any smell. She took ice cream more than me and became extra clingier. I guess she is experiencing what I should have. I pity her most of her nights but she is strong, she still take cares of me and get me what I want. There's this one day I wanted to have pizza that she made from scratch and she really did it with Ella. I was so happy and then she got her steamy activity at night as her reward. Oh well, I wanted it and of course she likes it too.

Currently it's 4AM in the morning and I felt my body hot wanting Lisa. We actually did it last night and it was so good I felt asleep right away and did not return her the favour. I know Lisa don't mind and she's loves doing me more which I'm happy during my pregnancy. I found it after 2 months of my pregnancy that Lisa prefers to satisfy my needs but she will reach her climax by just me rubbing her sex using my thigh. I thought she has lost her interest in me and I cried the whole night blaming my hormones and emotion but she came to me and told me that she wants it just it happen that way when I started to get pregnant but she said, she is always horny for me. Whenever I want it, she really loves it just she just wants to satisfy herself on my thigh. I guess my thigh is her favourite now but who cares because she is getting better every night. I love the way she touched me because I felt great. At first she was scared of hurting me because I'm pregnant but after consulting with Dr Wendy, she became aggressive which gave me a lot of attention. I love it when she gave me a lot of attention.

"Lili, baby... wake up.." I started shaking her naked body because we decided to sleep naked yesterday because I want her to spoon me when she's naked and also it's easier if I want more. I know this is bad but she's my wife so nobody is allowed to judge me and I'm pregnant with her kid here.

"Nini, do you need something? Are you hungry? Let me get up and cook for you. I think Ella is still sleeping..." She wakes up instantly worried I might need something. She was about to stand up when I hold her wrist making her fall on to me.

"I want you... like right now.. please... baby..." I smiled at her sweetly and innocently making her giggles and then I started whispering beside her ears.

"I am wet for you baby... I want you deep in me please.... Ermmm" Lisa starts to trail kiss my neck making me arch my head a little bit giving her access to where she is going.

"I like it when you're wet Nini... let me treat you good right now ok.. love you baby..." Lisa kisses my collarbone and licked both my hardened nipples. She loves putting one of her leg in between my leg so she can grind on me and I love that gesture too especially when she lean down on me, when I can feel her weigh, it feels right at my stomach and it felt nice. We might not be able to do this when my tummy got bigger but right now, I'm going to take the chance and enjoy it as much as I can. I took one of my thighs high to reach her sexual parts and get her to grind faster on my thigh and oh my she is wet for me and her nectar is sluggishing on my thigh.

"Ah Nini... I like it that way... ahh emmm..." Her face flushed due to the sexual activity we are doing right now. My mouth parted a little bit when she slowly bit my nipple then her hand started to go down to my Vulva and she's rubbing my clit with her thumbs up and down making me moan her name.

"Ahh Lili... oh... yes... ermmm yes... more baby..." Lisa fastens her rubbing to my budding clit making me wetter. She herself is grinding on my thigh giving her the best friction she loves so much during my pregnancy. Lisa then thrust in two fingers in my entrance hitting me deep making my hips move faster to make sure her pumping can be felt deep into my entrance.

"Ahh ah ah Lili.. ah ohh ahh.. Mo...re Li...li... er...mmm ah ah" My hands now holding her butt pushing her grind faster on my thigh and with that her fingers pumped faster into me. My breast is moving with the movement pace we are at right now but I don't mind. I want more of Lisa. Suddenly my eyes went wide surprised but enjoyed it at the same time because for the first time, Lisa thrust her third finger into me. It felt tighter at first but then my wetness is easing it making the thrust so smooth and sends me at the end of the cliff.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Lili....... It felt so....ooooooo.... ni......ce..... I'm close Lili.. fas....ter..." We both grind faster and I can hear our skin slapping each other making sloppy sound. After few more grinds and thrust, we both came together and I can hear Lisa sigh reaching her high. I can see white spots when I came just now because Lisa really gave me Euphoria experience.

"Ermm.. wow... That is so good Lili... You make me want more..." I shyly said and she smiled at me.

"We'll do it later at night when Ella is asleep in her room okay? Let me treat you in the shower first then I'll carry you to bed ok my baby?" Lisa never failed to make sure I felt love all over me and this makes me feel giddy beside her. I yawned showing how sleepy I am and she kissed my forehead.

"Sleep for a little while Nini, I'll go up and get our breakfast ready.." I pouted looking at her.

"Don't go Lili, I want big spoon from you please... and I want you to play with my nipples please.." I suddenly wants her to touch my sensitive breast because it's her habit to always play with my nipples before I sleep because it sooths me down. As usual she reached the tissue on her side table and cleans me up. She cleaned herself up too and then spoon me. I felt safe when she does this and her hands travel to my nipples and playing with it twisting is slowly making me comfortable. Lisa already set her alarm clock at 8AM and right now it's 6AM. We got 2 more hours to sleep and rest as we did it for more than 2 hours just now.

I did not realize I felt asleep feeling her warmth and I don't want this to end. I love her and she will forever be mine.