22 - A day with Ella

A day with Ella

Living with Jennie was never my intention when I first came back here in Seoul, Korea. My intention was purely to have a proper closure with her but fate really played tricks on me. I am now her lover which I can't be more grateful than I have ever been. All my life, I always wanted Jennie to be the one who I love and cherish every day since we first met and now everything seems to be falling on place. I love seeing her waking up beside me, with night gown or not, I don't mind because it's her. I love seeing how Ella will jump on our bed when she woke up early and I will take her away because sometimes Jennie prefers to sleep naked after our session. I love seeing her smile in the morning after we wake up because that is all I've ever wanted. I think it's time to tell her about my issue when I left her to go back to Thailand. I want her to know everything about me and not from someone else. I really hope she can accept me for who I am but it will not be today. Today, I got a date with Ella alone because Jennie is busy with her bakery classes.

"Lili, I will be going now. Are you sure you can take care of Ella alone? She can always be in the café and you can come too. It will be lonely without you there" Jennie pouts and I really find it adorable. She used to pout when we were together as best friend and I will kissed her cheeks but since she is my girlfriend now, I pecked her lips and smile.

"I promised Ella to bring her to park and eat ice cream today. My writings for today are finished yesterday so I am free today. How about once you finished with your classes, we take you out for ice cream? I will bring Ella to park and arcade today to win her teddy bears ok?" Jennie smiled so bright I melted right away.

"You promise baby? I will be waiting then after my work" I really can't help but to smile when she call me baby. I love it and will want to her more. I nod really fast at her and she showed me her gummy smile.

"Eomma, you will be late for your work if you don't go.. Don't worry about me, Mama is going to bring me to park and eat ice cream" She showed Jennie her gummy smile too. I am so in love with both of them. They are my sunshine and I cannot live without seeing both of them smile before my sleep.

"Ella, is that okay if I bring you to park and then we can go arcade to play games and win teddies? Eomma wants to eat ice cream with us in the evening?" Ella was jumping excitedly when she heard about arcade because I once brought her there to play and we end up bringing 5 big teddies for her which is now in her room. Jennie was not happy with it not because Ella won but because she wants to join too. But I know she will not enjoy it too much.

"I'm okay with it Mama! Okay Eomma we'll see you in the evening to eat ice cream together okay. I know you like milk ice cream the best!" She smiled at Jennie and Jennie kissed her daughter's cheek.

"Take care both of you and don't be naughty. Ella, make sure Mama will not look at other woman other than your Eomma okay? Promise me?" Ella nods really fast and smile making me laugh at them. Both of them looked at me and talk at the same time.

"What??" I gulped looking at two angry cats right now.

"Don't you ever dare smiling at other woman Lili or else I'll be leaving you marks tonight to tell them you're mine." She smirks at me and I smile like a little scared kitten.

"Don't worry Eomma, I will be monitoring Mama for you okay?" Both of them high five and I smiled at them. They are my family now and I can't wait to make Jennie my official wife and adopt Ella as my daughter too. I guess I need to work on the papers soon. I want us to be a family and build it together.

"Awww my future wife and daughter don't need to be worried. I only like your Eomma Ella and will never have any intention on changing that." I winked at Ella and Jennie and I saw how Jennie blushed at the word wife. I know she wants it too but she don't want to push me too much.