19 - (M) I L.O.V.E Y.O.U

(M) I L.O.V.E Y.O.U

Jennie POV

Lisa was really focused on cleaning the table and we are done, she sits on the couch relaxing for a little bit. I am still standing cleaning some item in the sink and suddenly I saw she is behind me.

"Ermm Nini, you might be tired, do you want me to go back to my apartment so you can rest?" I was screaming NOOO in my head and but keep calm in my head and look at her seductively.

"You don't want to accompany me Lili? You want me to sleep alone today?" I pretend to pout and her face expression changed to worried one.

"Aniyaaa... I thought you might want to have alone time today. I will be glad to sleep beside you today" She smile lovingly to me and I decided to play around with her.

"Who said you will be sleeping beside me? Ella is not here, so you can sleep on the couch" I smile trying to hide my laugh. Lisa is so funny hiding her disappointment not able to sleep beside me. Oh she will alright.

"Oh okay Nini, let me get my things over to the couch" Lisa was about to walk when I pull her near me and kiss her hungrily. I can't get enough of this morning kiss and I want her more tonight. She will be mine tonight and I will not wait any longer for this. I want to tell her how much I love her tonight and I want her to feel me too.

We broke the kiss and Lisa was blushing hard.

"Lili, I want you tonight. I want us to spend our love together tonight and I trust you not to break my heart? Will you Lili" I smile at her shyly not knowing what she will say.

"I thought you never ask Nini. I love you and I will show you tonight after we shower okay?" Lisa will always be soft to me. The way she hold my hand guiding me to my shower room together.

"Nini, I'm new to this and I hope you can bear with me" She said shyly.

"Lili, when I said I want you it means that I accepted all your flaws and I want you to accept mine too. I am not that good" I told her sincerely and she turns on the bathtub tap water to open and fill it in with water. She then starts to pull my blouse over leaving me with my lacy bra.

"You're so beautiful Nini, I love every inch of you" She kissed me after and our tongue dance dominating each other. She started to unclasp my bra and slid my panties down. She kissed every inch of my body from my lips, to my neck and to my collarbone and then hides her face on my shoulder. She felt so warm and I love how she cares my back slowly touching every inch of me.

When the water is full, she guides me to go in and then slowly she pull of her shirt and unclasp her bra. Then she slid off her pants and also her black boxer. She looked so stunning. She is a bit thinner than I first known her last 4 years but her abs is so mouth-watering. I gulped looking at her and she shyly went into the tub and making sure my back in hers. She starts massaging my shoulder making me relax and kiss my neck from time to time. I never felt so relax my entire life. Even Kai never did such thing for me. All he knows is to push me on the bed and finish it as soon as possible. I was never satisfied but I accept it because I want to give him a chance but with Lisa, I felt aroused the moment she starts massaging me. The she parted her legs to let me be in between her gives much emotion. I cried the moment she massage my shoulder and my back slowly.

"Nini, why are you crying? You don't like this? I will stop okay?" She was worried I don't like it. What she don't know is how much I'm longing for her touch and I really love how she cared about every inch of my body.

"No Lili, don't stop. I felt so happy that you really accept me with all your heart making my heart swells. Silly I know but I cannot help but cry for happiness when you are with me, in my life and in Ella's life without even asking for more. I like it so much Lili" She kissed the back of my head with much love while still massaging me.