14 - I will tell you everything about me.

I will tell you everything about me.

"Lisa...................." That is all she said when suddenly her tears drop going near me to hug me tight.

"I miss you so......... much......." Her cries are getting louder and luckily no one is in the café yet. At first I did not return her hug because I was surprise seeing her hugging me but then I return back the hug.

"Shhh Nini... don't cry.. please don't cry...." I smile and wipe her tears after.

"Eommaaa, why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? Eomma I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Please stop crying and Auntie Lisa, why are you calling my mom Nini? Only her special person can call her that?" Ella was confused when Jennie play with Ella's hair.

"No Ella, you did nothing wrong... This Auntie Lisa is the person I've been telling you about" Jennie's smile was so sweet to her daughter and that makes me smile too.

"Auntie Lisa!! The Auntieee Lisa!!! Eomma always told me how she really miss you a lot since I was small Auntie.. It's good you stayed on our same level! Yeay! You can come visit me and Eomma always" Jennie was surprise knowing I live in the same floor as hers.

"So you are the one talking to Ella earlier?" I nod shyly and asked her to sit down. Jennie asked Ella to play around with Seulgi the cashier because she wants to talk to me and Ella being the good kid nodded and went away.

She looked at me softly while smiling at me and I'm not sure what to do after meeting her. I expect her to be mad for leaving her but she remained calm and still smile.

"Nini... I.. erm.. erm... wanted to apologise for leaving you. I am sorry for not saying goodbye in a proper way last time. I just...... I.... just...." I am stuttering right now because I'm too nervous to admit that I was heartbroken after her marriage.

"That's okay Lili, you did nothing wrong. I was wrong for not understanding you. You keep it from me for so long. I am not sensitive enough" Her tears dropped again remembering the day I left.

"No Nini... It's all my fault. I cannot handle my own weakness. I got the worst heart break when I saw you are officially Kai. I know you don't need me anymore Nini. I am just going to get you feel guilty if you know how I felt for you. I even tried to break you and Kai off by giving you the evidence of Kai cheating on you. I was in a bad state Nini. I am not a good best friend for you." My tears dropped too when I told her what I felt that day.

"Nini, now I return as someone who can accept you don't want me as your lover. I will appreciate you as my best friend Nini. I will always be there even Kai don't really like me. I really hope you and Kai are okay Nini. I never intend anything I did last 4 years. Will you forgive me Nini?" Even though my heart felt pain saying her as my best friend, I need to do this to have proper closure with her.

"Kai... funny you said his name because... He and me, are no longer together for more than 3 years already Lili. He left after Ella was born." I was surprised with her story and showed my sympathy expression but she just smile while holding my hand. I can still feel butterflies when she holds it.

"OMG Nini, I don't know.. I am so sorry, I should have return earlier to soothe you.. I am not a good friend to you Nini. I was so selfish to think about my own heart break and never even asked Jisoo or Chaeng about you. I wrote you letters but I don't seem to have any reply hence I think you have move on and have a happy life. I'm sorry Nini..."

"No Lili, I deserved this after so many things I did to you Lisa. You left because I don't give you enough chance. I ignored you because I was into myself, thinking I should be happy and left you with all your heart breaks. Now I know you don't love me as before and I can accept it because I made that feeling went away. I deserved it because I was blind enough not to see who is the one for me." She looked down afraid to look into my eyes. How I wished I can shout saying she never lost my love. I love her before, I love her now. It is always her.

"Tell me more about what happen Nini, I am here now to listen" I smiled softly at her and she smile back to me.

"Before he proposed, I got to know I was pregnant with his kid so I told him. He doesn't show that he is happy but he is just okay with that. Kai told me that he wants us to get married so that it will be easier to take care of the baby but truth is he doesn't even want the baby. After our ceremony, he wants to sleep with me but I refused to do so because I was sad about you leaving and told him some other time. He was super mad that time and just went out of the house. He returned the next morning leaving me alone crying on my bed." Jennie sigh remembering the memory and continue her story.

"He asked me to perform abortion but I refused to do so. After that, he was a different person but I still stayed with him while pregnant with Ella. He requested me in bed many times but the Kai I've known is not the same Kai anymore. He beats me when he wants too and rarely come back home. Surprisingly I was not sad; I just don't feel any emotion at all. I only cried when I remember you and I always speak with Ella when she's still in my tummy about how I miss you and wished you were back in my arms. One day, Chaeng meets me and told me everything Kai did before our wedding. I was super angry because when he confesses to me about his cheating, he just told me that he kissed the woman and nothing more. Chaeng showed me the pictures you took of him and also the recording you record about how he laughs at you because you got rejected by me. I cried the whole time saying I was stupid to believe him because you did your best to stand my eagerness to marry him. After Ella was born, we signed our divorce paper and I took custody on Ella. I know how cunning he can be to make me suffer. His last word to me still rings. He told me, he proposed to me just to make you go away from me because he knows how you really love me and willing to do anything. He told me that you almost hit her because he was being disrespectful. After I was divorced, I took care of Ella up until now waiting for you to come back. Apparently your letters was hidden by Kai and he burnt it in front of me not letting me read any of it. I don't have your address to reply asking you to come back to me." Jennie slowly sobbing telling me her part of the story and I felt angry with Kai. If I happen to see him, I will definitely beat him badly. Jennie then wiped her tears and smile at me. Now tell me about yourself.