27 - (M) Our Wedding Night

(M) Our Wedding Night

Jennie POV

We reached our hotel at 10PM after we are done with our wedding. We did have our wedding in the morning so that we can finish earlier. Lisa wanted us to be in the hotel by 10PM at least so I have ample time to rest at night. Lisa never failed to think about how I am every now and then. Ella refused to join us on our honeymoon. At 4 years old, she really is a matured kid. I remember middle of the wedding, Lisa insisted to have Ella with us to join with the honeymoon so that she can enjoy the hotel facilities at the same time. Lisa really loves Ella so she doesn't mind even if it is her first wedding honeymoon; she would love to have Ella around. That's what I love about her. She cares not only about me but also for Ella. She will put herself later and I will make sure to have her needs settled because of that.

During the wedding I talked to Ella about coming with us to the hotel.

"Ella, do you want to come with Eomma and Mama to the hotel? We can go swimming?"

"No Eomma, I want you and Mama to spend time together. I want to stay with grandma and granddad. They got a cat named Leo and Luca! I want to play with them pleaseeeee... Don't mind me Eomma, I'm a big girl now hehehe" Ella answered with full confidence but I know all she wants is to play with the cats. Ella is an animal lover since small and she will prefer to spend time with animals and let me and Lisa enjoy our honeymoon.

"But I will be gone for 3-4 days Ella, don't you miss Eomma later?" I pretended to pout and she smiled.

"Eomma, you can always video call me right? If you don't, I don't mind heheheh. You should enjoy your time with Mama, she's been working hard for us Eomma. Entertain her for this time okay? And I want baby brother or sister tooooo" I blushed at that statement and Ella kissed my cheeks and went away with Appa and Mom. She is really a big girl already.

I was smiling alone when Lisa kissed my cheeks. She just finished her shower and asked me to take my own.

"What are you day dreaming Nini? Go and take your shower ok? You must be tired.. We can sleep after and I will massage your back okay?" She smiled and I nod.

I brought my night gown inside so Lisa will not know what I will wear. I bought a new lingerie and lace night gown for our night together. I want her to feel giddy when she saw me. I know she cannot resist me and I will make sure it will happen tonight. After my shower, I wore my night gown and it looked really sexy. I can even see my nipples through it. I purposely wore my bathrobe and went outside. I already dried my hair earlier and make sure it looked really sexy.

"Wow Nini, even in bathrobe... you look very beautiful my wife. Are you happy married to me Nini?" Lisa suddenly asked making me smile. She closed the main light and only the light on top of our bed heard open.

"More than happy Lili... I never imagined you will come back to me and now you are my wife. I am not sure how to describe my feelings right now... It's more than happy Lili... I felt complete now building my family with you.. I love you so much Lili..." I smiled sexily and open my bath robe climbing on top of her because she was half sitting on the bed. She gulped looking at me and I can see how her eyes wanting me. Her half body leaning on the bed head board hit a lit bit harder when I kissed her hard. She kissed me back but in a softer ways and I smiled. I love how soft she can be with me. We broke the kiss when we're out of breath.

"I love you so much Nini, more than my own life. When we are officially announced as my wife, there's much plan I have in my head for our family. I want us to be really happy, more to for you and Ella. I am willing to work hard for us Nini.. I promised you this."

"I know Lili, you never failed me since we are together for almost 7-8 months here and I never doubted you but tonight I want to make love to you. I want to claim you as mine Lili, will you give me the honour?" Lisa smiled and she started to open her bathrobe leaving her only with her lacy panties. She wore nothing on top.

"Ermmm.. my sexy wife.. You will be mine tonight..." I told her that and move her hand to open my night gown. She touches my nipples while I'm with my gown and I moaned her name slowly. I sit on her left thigh and moving my vulva on her to feel the friction. I am wet for her and I know she felt it too when her thigh is wet with my nectar even though I am still with my lacy underwear. Once she pulls off my night gown, she slid of my panties slowly and I undid hers too. I can see her glistening sex wet with her nectar wanting me to touch it. She holds me tight on my waist and kissed my neck marking me then travel down my breast to suck it slow. The slowness of her sucking is really torturous as her tongue swirl around my nipples and licked it up and down making my me grind on her thigh faster.

"Ahhh Lili... " I pushed her head close to my nipple while slowly holding her other hand to play around with my untouched nipple yet. One of my hands travel to her breast flicking her nipples slowly and the other one move to her vulva and getting ready for the action. The moment I reached her vulva, I used my index finger to play with her clit. I can feel her mouth parted a little bit when she felt what I'm doing to her.

"Ahh Nini... ermmm... ermmm.." Her voice can be heard muffled because of her sucking to my nipples. She kept on changing sides making me grind harder on her thigh. The wetness can be felt on every touch and when I think it's ready, I push my index finger into her entrance and thrust it deep to her G-spot. Her sucking became harder due to the shock she's feeling and I like how she can try to be harsh at times. Her hips started to move with how my finger pumped in and out of her.

"Ah yesss Nini.. ermmm... ah ah ahhh ahhh..." I thrust another finger in making her moaned my name louder and our movement rhythm might be messy a little bit but can feel the friction of each actions. She then stop her hands from playing with my breast. One of her hand is holding my waist keeping my movement perfect on her thigh and the other one travelled down my vulva and without any warning, she thrust two fingers into my entrance and I can feel more friction replacing my hips movement on her thigh. Her thrust started slow at first and getting faster every second.

"Ahh Lili... Yes... faster..." I arched my head backward a little bit and then went down to bit her shoulder due to the Euphoria feelings I'm having right now. Both of us moved our fingers fast pumping in and out of our entrance while moaning each name. I can hear our slopping sound of our fingers moving in and out our entrance hitting our wetness.

"Ahhh Yess Lili... ah ah ah ah ahhhh..."

"Oh Nini.. yes ... I lo...ve it.. Oh ye...sss ahh ahhh"

Our moans are a mess and our fingers rhythm matched each other speed.

"Oh baby.. Nini... I'm close.... Ah ah.. ye...s"

"Me to...ooo Lili.. ahh. Aa..hhh Ye...s Let's cu...m toge...ther..." Our words are not really understandable due to the feelings both felt but we know what we are saying. After few more thrust in and out of the entrance, we came and it's hard. I can feel the cum dripping out of me and also Lisa. We panted real hard and our face flushed. Our fingers still move in and out our entrance until our orgasm subsided.

"Oh.. Li...li... you....'re.. so go...od" I kissed her lips deep and she returned my kiss...

"Ni...ni.... This ...i...s.... the... grea...test... wed...ding.. nigh...t e...veerrr" She took a deep breath after our kissed still flushed from our activity. I was about to climb out of her to lay on the bed when she pushed me slowly on the bed making me lay on by back. I can't imagine we had sex while both is half sitting on the bed and it was hot.

"It's my turn now Nini.. I want to claim you mine. Tonight, we are one baby..." She starts to climb on top of me while one of her leg is in between my legs and I know I'm going to get another great orgasm tonight.

"Claim me yours Baby...." And Lisa knows her cue. She is my wife after all.