Run Away - Taegyu

Taehyun sobbed in the empty dark hallway. He cried loudly as he wiped his snotty nose on his jersey sleeve. "W-what did I ever do to th-them??" Taehyun asked himself, "W-why do they always b-bully me??" He said not talking to anybody in particular. You see, Taehyun is an intellegent boy, he's quite good looking too but he's seen as a "nerd" and a "wuss" because of his soft interior and exterior. Taehyun had no friends because of the bullying, no one wanted to be involved with the bullying. They always bully him for being gay and girly.

Taehyun walked down the hallway with his pile of books in his hands, he saw YeonSooNing, the trio that always bully him, he tries to walk faster to avoid them. He adjusted his glasses as he looked down, trying to speed walk away but he was unlucky. The blonde haired boy grabbed onto Taehyun's backpack making Taehyun drop all his books. "Where do you think you're going, you disgusting homo??" Taehyun tried to walk out of Yeonjun's grip but he just pulled him closer. Yeonjun and his gang started pushing Taehyun around, shouting homophobic slurs at him. Taehyun tried but failed to hold his tears in.

"What are you guys doing? Leave him alone." A black haired boy said pushing Soobin and Hueningkai away so he could get through to the crying boy in the middle. "Are you okay?" The black haired boy asked Taehyun. "Are you a homo too?" Yeonjun said snickering, the black haired boy turned around angrily and threw a hard punch at Yeonjun making his minions run and him too in the end. Taehyun didn't bother picking up his books as he ran away to avoid even more embarrassment.

Taehyun cried even more remembering the events that happened just a little while ago, Taehyun felt someone rub his back comfortingly, he looked at the unknown person with teary, red eyes. It's the black haired boy. Taehyun thought to himself. "You can tell me anything you want." The kind boy said staring at the crying boy with empathy(sympathy?).

"I- I feel like everyone's happy but me, though I try to hold it back every day, though I try to hang in there, it's not working so well." Taehyun said going on a rant to the unknown boy. "In moments like those, when tears fill your eyes, hold my hand tight, should we run away?" The unknown boy said as he reached out his hand for the crying boy. Taehyun looked at the black haired boy's mesmerising eyes then to his pretty hand. Taehyun put his hand slowly on the unknown boy's hand, entangling their fingers, he smiled to himself a bit then answered the unknown boy's question with a little smile and nod.

The unknown boy pulled Taehyun up, wiping away his tears. "We should run so we don't get caught ditching." The unknown boy said smiling, Taehyun nodded and they ran out of hell also known as "school". "We've got to be together to get to the hidden 9 & 3/4." The unknown boy said giggling making Taehyun smile with his Harry Potter references (TXT references but sshhh). Once they finally stopped running, they sat underneath a pretty apple tree. "I just realised, I don't know what your name is." Taehyun said looking at the black haired boy lying down on the green grass, staring at the fluffy clouds.

"Beomgyu." He said now getting up, "My name is Beomgyu." He said looking at Taehyun smiling. "I'm Taehyun." He said smiling back at Beomgyu. They stayed in comfortable silence as they both layed on the green grass. After a long silence Taehyun finally broke it.

"Why did you save me?" He asked still looking at the sky now darkening a bit. "I like you, Kang Taehyun." Beomgyu says turning his head to face Taehyun, Taehyun looks at Beomgyu shocked. "You know my surname?" Beomgyu laughed a little, "I know quite a bit about you, you know being an honour student puts you in the spotlight a lot, obviously I know your surname... and of course, name." Taehyun looked deep in thought, "Wait, wait, YOU like ME?" He said pointing at himself, Beomgyu got up from the ground and looked at Taehyun, "A no is a no" He said a bit sadly, "No, no!!" Taehyun said getting up, " No, I mean yes." He said looking at Beomgyu, smiling. "Yes?!" Beomgyu asked shocked with a big smile.

"Yes." Taehyun said with a soft voice, smiling. Beomgyu gave Taehyun a big hug and Taehyun just melted into his embrace, he smelled like sunshine and daisies. "Does that make us a... couple?" Beomgyu asked shyly letting go of Taehyun. "...yes?" Taehyun said more like it was a question. Beomgyu gave Taehyun another big hug. They layed back onto the grass it was now a bit dark. Beomgyu reached his hand out and grabbed Taehyun's small hand. Blue-flamed fireworks flared up in Taehyun's heart.

Taehyun looked over to his now lover with loving eyes, Beomgyu just layed on the grass with a small smile, Taehyun looked back up at the sky that now had beautiful bright stars in it and smiled to himself.