7: Should I Tell Her?

Should I tell her? Juleka thought when Rose left. She knew she had to at some point, but she had absolutely no idea when. That settles it, in doing it tomorrow, and I'm not gonna chicken out, Juleka thought, random courage running through her.

Juleka walked into Luka's room. "Luka, I'm telling Rose tomorrow!" Juleka exclaimed, her voice slightly more than its usual mumble. Luka immediately knew exactly what she was talking about. "Thats great, sis!" He replied, a smile on his face. "Rose seems like a great sister-in-law!" Juleka reddened. "Luka, I don't even know if she likes me like that or not," she exclaimed.

"Juleka, it's obvious she likes you. She always looks at you like she's in love with you, she always is physically close to you and even when she got turned into a zombie she kissed you on the lips," he said. "It's obvious she has a crush on you too."

Juleka's thoughts however, wouldn't let her think about things like that. Her poor view of herself never made her think she's be able to accomplish things. She never realized when people truly cared for her. She never knew someone could have a crush on her.

The next day, she went to school more confident. "Hey Rose," Juleka said, her voice more than a mumble. "Hey, Juleka!" Rose exclaimed, excitement to see her best friend evident in her voice. Juleka waited for school to finish, and during the last class of the day, she wrote a note to Rose. Meet me at the tree after school. Rose looked at the note, caught Juleka's eye and nodded at her from across the classroom as their seats were far apart, as well as giving her a discrete thumbs up.

Juleka waited until the bell rang, and when it did she ran out of the classroom, and ran to a tree her and Rose often sat under to talk. Juleka sat under the tree, fidgeting with a pencil she got from her bag.

"Hey, Juleka! What did you wanna talk about?" Rose asked, suddenly sat down next to Juleka. "Oh god, you startled me!" Juleka exclaimed. "Oh, sorry Jules! But, what did you want to talk about?" Rose asked. All of Juleka's courage has suddenly flushed down the drain. She pulled through, still fidgeting with her pencil.

"Um Rose," Juleka said, not meeting the blonde girl's eyes. "On that day when Ms. Bustier got akumatized, do you remember how you infected me?" "Of course, silly. I kissed you on the forehead or something, like how everyone else was infected," Rose said.

"Rose, no,"Juleka said, wondering if she was going to be able to tell Rose what happened. "Oh no, Juleka. I hope I didn't do anything mean! I don't remember what happened. Will you please tell me?" Rose questioned, looking at the girl next to her. "I- um. You kissed me. On the lips," Juleka said bluntly.

Rose turned pink. "Oh no, I'm so sorry!" Rose exclaimed, her voice sounding scared. "No, Rose, it's not that. I-I'd like to do it again," Juleka mumbled, completely red. "Well what's stopping you?" Rose asked naively, and Juleka finally looked into the other girl's eyes.

"You don't feel the same way I do," Juleka muttered. "Juleka! Don't say that! It's not true!" Rose exclaimed. "Yes it is. You don't like me, that was only the akuma's doing. It's okay, Rose. I understand," Juleka said, putting a hand on Rose's shoulder. "I do like you! In that way, in all ways! The akuma recognized that when I turned into a zombie!" Rose suddenly snapped.

"So, you feel the same-" Juleka had began to ask but was cut off by Rose. Rose's lips to be precise. Juleka closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around Rose, who'd already wrapped hers around Juleka. So soft, it feels even better than before, Juleka thought.

Soon, oxygen became necessary and the two were forced to pull away from one another. "Ugh, PDA," a voice said and Juleka's head whipped around. "Shut up Chloe! They finally admitted their feelings for each other!" A voice said. Alya, Marinette, Mylène and Alix came out of a bush. Chloe scoffed and walked away.

"Did you guys... see all of that?" Juleka asked, thankful she had bangs to hide behind. "Yeah! Now if you'll excuse us, you all owe me $10, except you, Mylène," Alix said, putting her hand out. Everyone else groaned. "C'mon guys, cough it up," she said, as Marinette and Alya handed Alix and Mylène $10 each.

"We'll leave you two alone now," Alya said, winking at them and the four girls walked away. Juleka beard a faint, "Thanks for telling your feelings first, Juleka!" From Alix. Rose blushed, and the two sat next to each other in front of the tree. "So, what are we?" Juleka asked. "Girlfriends obviously, silly," Rose said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well then I'm so lucky to have you as a girlfriend," Juleka exclaimed. "No, you're the best girlfriend!" Rose exclaimed, and the two said it back to each other until Juleka won. "Pride's coming up in a while. Wanna go together?" Juleka asked. "Yeah, oh, oh! We could also bring everyone else!" Rose exclaimed, clearly excited.

Rose pulled her phone out and texted their friend's group chat and everyone said they could go. "I'm so excited, Jules!" Rose said, jumping up and down on the ground. "I am too, Rosie," Juleka said, wrapping an arm around her now girlfriend.

Rose put her head on Juleka's shoulder. "Hey, don't fall asleep now," Juleka said. "But you're so comfy," Rose said in protest. "Here, I'll take you home and then you can go to bed," Juleka said. "I want you there with me," Rose exclaimed, pouting. "I can't. I have some stuff to do. I'll see you at school tomorrow. We can still text," Juleka said and kissed the top of her head. "Fine," Rose said as Juleka got up and offered a hand to Rose.

A/N: Hey everyone! Next chapter will be the gang at pride, and then I might do some one-shots of Rose and Juleka, but I don't know yet. Anyways, goodbye and have a good day/night!