19: Well You Gotta Go After Her!

"Hey red-eyed freak!" A shrill voice exclaimed. Juleka sighed angrily. Every day she had come into class Chloe had teased her for something, like her eyes, hair, height, everything. Before the usual people like Rose, Alya, Marinette, Alix, Nathaniel and Mylène came to her defense, she heard a voice.

"She's not a freak! And her eyes aren't red! They're copper!" Juleka looked over to who it was. It was... Rose? Usually she defended Juleka but never like that. Chloe smiled evilly. "Oh look, little lesbian's over here! Having fun with your crushy-wushy on Ms. Vampire over here?" Chloe teased.

Rose turned a shade of bright red, and the girls stood up, Alix looked as if she was gonna slap Chloe. "I might slap a bitch," Alix exclaimed with a scowl growing on her face. "She's not a lesbian either, Chloe! And even if she was, you should respect her! It's not her choice!"

Alya, Marinette and Nathaniel had to physically restrain Alix from beating up Chloe, it looked like they were really struggling. "Ugh, whatever! At least I'm as straight as a pole!" Chloe said proudly. "Wait Chloe, I thought you liked Lady-" Sabrina began but was cut off by Chloe putting a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up Sabrina!" Chloe said and the two sat down. Mylène, Alix, Alya and Marinette walked over to Juleka, Rose already sat down in her seat next to Juleka, still looking like a cherry tomato. Nathaniel had sat back down in his seat.

"Are you okay?" Mylène asked, concern on her face. Juleka nodded. "Just Chloe being Chloe," she said quietly. "Uh, Rose?" Alya asked. The girls' heads turned to Rose, who was looking down at her lap. "You okay, girl?" Alya asked. Rose nodded. "Sure..." she said, it was obvious she wasn't.

"C'mon Rose. Don't believe what Chloe says! She's just here to cause trouble," Alix exclaimed. Rose looked up. "It's not that, it's..." Rose said, not being able to explain. Juleka quickly hugged her friend. "You don't have to tell us right now if you don't want to," Juleka said. Rose nodded and pulled away from their hug. Slowly, her blush started to retreat. "Thanks, Jules," Rose exclaimed, a smile replacing her frown. The other girls had gone to their seat. "It's no problem, Rose," Juleka replied.

Ms Bustier came in and the first class of the day commenced. Rose was acting... weird during classes. She seemed embarrassed? Juleka didn't know what was going on with her, but she needed to help her friend/crush.

During lunch, Rose was quiet, just eating her lunch with a small frown on her face. "Rose, is everything alright?" Juleka asked. Rose shrugged. It was so weird to see Rose not her usual cheerful self. Rose slowly looked up, tears in her eyes. "Rose?" Juleka asked. "I- uh. I have a crush on you!" Rose squeaked and ran.

Everyone at the table looked up at Juleka, whose face was beet red. Alix gave her a look and said, "Well you gotta go after her!" Juleka ran, and saw Rose going into the restrooms. Juleka quickly went into the girls bathroom, and saw Rose crying on the floor.

It seemed Rose hadn't noticed her. "Rosie?" Juleka asked, using her nickname for the girl. Rose finally looked up. "Why are you crying?" Juleka asked. "It- It's not natural," Rose exclaimed. "What's not?" Juleka questioned.

Rose sniffled before speaking. "It's not natural, liking girls. Even if I am pansexual." Juleka took a seat next to the small girl and hugged her. Juleka was never good with words anyway. Rose hugged her back and Juleka felt her shirt getting wet, but she didn't care.

A lightbulb went off in Juleka's head. "Is that why you were so upset about what Chloe said?" Juleka murmured. Rose nodded. Juleka pulled back from the hug and got a paper towel for Rose. Rose had stopped crying and dried her tears.

"Rose," Juleka said. Rose looked into her eyes. Juleka thought of what to say. "There's nothing wrong with liking girls. I'm full on gay, remember?" Juleka asked, happy to see a smile on Rose's face, therefore one on hers. Rose nodded.

"And, it's not your choice," Juleka continued. Rose nodded again and smiled, hugging the girl. "Thank you, Jules. I'm really happy you're my best friend," Rose exclaimed. Juleka pulled back from the hug before gently lifting Rose's chin up with her finger. She glanced at Rose's eyes, who nodded. Juleka leaned in, and their lips connected. After a moment, she pulled back.

"So, I guess we're not just best friends anymore," Rose said. Juleka smiled and briefly kissed Rose again. Juleka was never good with words anyway. The two stood up, Rose throwing away her paper towel and the two walked hand in hand to their next lesson.

Everyone cheered at seeing the two girls finally together. "Are you sure you two only got together? It looks like you two had a full on make-out session," Alya said with a smirk. The two girls simultaneously turned red, then everyone including them laughed, besides Chloe. They even heard a small chuckle from Sabrina.

The two girls were happy. Everyone already shipped them, and nobody was openly mean about it, except Chloe, but everyone in the class rose to their defense. Next however, was Plan Lukanette. They had abandoned Plan Adrienette after Kagami showed up in the picture.

The two then had their routine sleepover, that night at Rose's house. They watched a movie, cuddling. Afterwards they had gotten ready for bed and stayed up, talking about everything and nothing at all. The girls fell asleep in each other's embrace. They felt on top of the world.

A/N: Wassup whoever's reading this. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, the first two chapters of my Alix x Chloe fanfic are out, so check it out if you want. Have a good day/night, see you next chapter and goodbye!