18: Pansexual Panic One-Shot

Rose was currently in a pansexual panic. She had just gotten to school and saw Juleka in a leather jacket with a purple shirt underneath, and tight black jeans along with her usual gloves. It was definitely different from her normal outfit. "Hey Juleka, you look sick!" Alix exclaimed. "Yeah, that outfit really suits you!" Mylène exclaimed. "Yeah, you look really cool!" Marinette piped up. "Yeah girl. You look totally fabulous!" Alya exclaimed.

Rose thought, Why does she look so damn good?!? Rose had a crush on her, and this just intensified it so very much. "Uh, Rose, are you alright?" Juleka asked, stepping across the classroom to stand next to her. Rose felt herself going red. "Uh, y-yeah! Just tired!" She exclaimed. The two sat down after talking, both of them didn't really help Rose with her issue.

After the disaster that was the first class of the day, they went to the next one. With Juleka right next to her. This is gonna be a long day, Rose thought, glancing over at Juleka.

Rose noticed Juleka was still quiet during every class as usual, but she did catch a lot of people's attention. The boys for once noticed her presence, and stared. And even the straightest of girls, like Marinette also stared. Rose saw Juleka turning red at all of the attention she got.

She already knew how horrible Juleka's anxiety was, and this probably didn't help her out all that much. "Are you okay, Juleka?" Rose whispered in class, putting her own feelings of panic aside and interlocking their fingers.

"I just didn't really expect to get so much attention. It's just a measly outfit, nothing special," Juleka replied. "I mean, you look really awesome in it," Rose exclaimed, feeling herself turn slightly pink. Juleka smiled. "Thanks Rose. That means a lot from you," she responded with a flush on her neck. They went back to their lesson, hands still interlocked as Rose and Juleka could still write with their dominant hands.

During lunch everyone stared at Juleka, who was just trying to eat her lunch. Rose, Juleka, Marinette, Alya, Mylène and Alix sat together. After lunch, Alix had pulled her aside and smiled toothily at her, like she knew something she didn't.

"Enjoying how Juleka looks today?" She asked, the same grin on her face. Rose felt herself going red. "I- uh, she looks good all the time!" Rose replied. Alix smiled more toothily, however possible that was. "But doesn't she look... nice?" Alix teased. Rose looked at her and processed what she said for a moment and put her hands on her shoulders, before saying aggressively than normal, "Don't you dare tell anyone."

Alix took the hands off of her. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I'll probably just tease you though," she replied, devilishly. Alix looked over, and Rose looked in her direction. "In fact, I'll go do that right now! Besides, you two need to get together by now!" She exclaimed and before she could respond Alix dragged Rose with her to where Juleka was standing, getting talked up by a random guy.

"So, wanna go on a date?" Rose heard him saying. "Sorry, I'm not into guys," she mumbled, not meeting his eyes. "What? Could you speak up?" He asked. Juleka sighed, before raising her voice, and saying pretty much in a yell, "I am a lesbian. I do not like boys." The guy turned red and walked off, muttering something about how all the hot girls are lesbians.

"That was so cool, Juleka!" Alix exclaimed after dragging the poor blonde girl near Juleka. Juleka looked startled. "Oh, thanks," she replied, her voice back to its normal mumble. "Wasn't it, Rose?" Alix asked, looking at her. So this is what she meant, Rose thought. "Y-yeah, of course it was!" She replied.

Alix looked at Rose with a smirk. "Speaking of cool, isn't Juleka's outfit nice?" She asked. Rose kept her eyes off of Juleka. "Yep!" She said, feeling herself going red. Alix said, far too innocently, "How would you know, Rose? You aren't looking at her." Rose felt herself going redder. She looked Juleka up and down, head to toe, while Juleka raised an eyebrow at Alix.

"Uh yeah, you look good, uh I mean cool!" The bell rang. "Oh, gotta gay, uh, I mean go to class now, bye!" She exclaimed, dragging Alix with her to the lockers, leaving Juleka incredibly confused. "Why did you do that?!" Rose asked. Alix shrugged. "One, it's fun. Two, I needed to give you courage," she responded.

Rose felt confused. "What do I need courage for?" She asked. Alix sighed and face palmed. "To ask Juleka out, Rose," she deadpanned. "But she doesn't even like me like that," Rose responded.

"Have you seen how she looks at you?" Alix asked. "Yes, like a friend!" Rose said. "No!" Alix exclaimed. "She looks at you like she loves you!" Rose shook her head. "No, you're definitely wrong. She doesn't like me," Rose retorted. "Oh my Jesus," Alix said. "One, she's a lesbian, two, she is your best friend, and she always looks at you like you're her entire world! How do you not see it?"

"No she doesn't, you're being silly," Rose exclaimed. "Sure whenever I see Juleka my heart skips a beat, and I love hanging out with her, and she's my best friend. And yeah, today really knocked my pink socks off! But she doesn't like me like that!"

"Who said I didn't?" A voice asked. Alix and Rose jumped, turning their heads. Rose turned red and buried her face in her hands. "Oh no. You heard that, didn't you?" Rose asked. Alix went on her tiptoes and whispered into Juleka's ear, "It seems today Rose is in a... let's just call it a Pansexual Panic." Alix then moved away from them, and unbeknownst to them pulled her phone out, to give proof on the bet.

"I mean, it was kind of hard not to," Juleka muttered. "You were kinda loud." Rose sat down and scrunched her knees to her chest, an action she rarely did. "I'm sorry Jules. You probably don't want to be my friend or anything anymore, and I get that!" Rose said.

"Rose-" Juleka replied sliding down and sitting next to her, but there was no chance in hell she was done yet. "And if you don't wanna sit next to me, that's alright! I'll just move-" "Rose," Juleka said louder. Rose looked up, taking her hands away from her face. "Y-yes?" She asked, feeling herself blush looking at Juleka.

"Who said I didn't like you?" Juleka asked. Rose's eyes widened. "Because whoever's saying that is telling an enormous lie." "I- what?" Rose asked. "Whoever says I don't like you, more than a best friend is saying bullshit," Juleka said.

"Can I kiss you?" Juleka asked. Rose sucked a breath in. "Of course. I don't know if I'll live much longer if you don't," Rose exclaimed dramatically. "Well, we definitely still need you around," Juleka whispered before she leaned in. Rose met Juleka halfway and their lips connected.

To say Rose liked the kiss would be an understatement. The two pulled apart after they needed to breathe. "Aw, you're all red!" Rose said to a Juleka that looked like a tomato. That made Juleka turn more red, how that was possible neither of them knew.

They both heard a cough and looked away from each other. "You two do realize you've been making out in the locker room floor?" Alix asked with a wicked smile, phone in hand. "It's weird how no one else walked in. Anyways, if you'll excuse me, Alya and I need to get some money." The bell rang and Alix grabbed her things and left.

The two girls also grabbed their things and went to their next class. Juleka was met with more stares, and the two were met with Alix, Mylène, Marinette and Alya. "Finally, I've been waiting so long for this to happen!" Mylène exclaimed and the rest of them agreed.

The two girls hung at Rose's house after school. They were definitely going to tell Rose and Juleka's parents they were dating later, but right now, they just wanted to hang out like normal girlfriends would.

A/N: Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for 700 reads for this fanfic! I had no idea my writing would be so popular within the Miraculous Ladybug fandom! I'm also currently working on an Alix x Chloe fic, but I still will be updating this one. Thanks for the reads, see you next chapter and have a good day/night. Goodbye!