11: College Party AU

Juleka had gone with the rest of the girls to a college party, obviously thrown by Kim and Max. She wasn't really a party person, but Rose had asked her so she simply couldn't say no.

Juleka would walk through hell and back for Rose. She knew Rose didn't feel the same but Juleka still had a gigantic crush on her. Rose was always so kind to her, caring and just an overall great person.

"Juleka, girl, are you even listening?" Alya asked in slight annoyance. Juleka snapped out of her thoughts. "What? Oh, no, sorry. I was just thinking," she mumbled. "Well c'mon! You can think at the party!" Alya said and they entered the club, which was reserved for only them, courtesy of Kim and Max.

"Hey girls. Nice to know you all could come!" Kim exclaimed as soon as they walked in. "Yeah, I'm so excited!" Mylène said, going over to Ivan. Marinette and Alya went to request a song to Nino. Alix went over to talk with Kim and Max.

Juleka barely noticed the blond girl next to her until she spoke up. "So, what do you wanna do, Jules?" The shorter girl asked. Juleka shrugged. "I dunno. Get drinks?" She responded. "Yeah!" Rose said ecstatically and grabbed Juleka's arm to drag her to the drink table.

Juleka grabbed one of the plastic red cups and poured some vodka in, Rose, being the light-weight she was grabbed some rosé and drank from it while Juleka took a sip from her vodka. "Damn, Juleka. How do you drink that without making a face?" She asked. Juleka shrugged.

"Want to try some?" She asked. Rose considered for a moment. "Why not?" She replied and grabbed the cup. She took a sip and made a face while Juleka laughed. "Holy crap," Rose said.

After some talking the alcohol Rose drank kicked in, and she went to comfort Marinette, who was always very sad whilst drunk, and Rose was always the happy drunk. Juleka stood in the corner of the room and put a leg up against the wall, facing the dancing people as she sipped her vodka.

"C'mon Juleka. You can't just go to a party and not dance!" Alya said, going to stand next to the girl. Alya followed Juleka's line of vision, and smirked. "So, like Rose do you?" Alya asked. Juleka reddened. "I-uh, no why would I?" Juleka stuttered out. "You're blushing," Alya replied.

"Fine, maybe I do. But don't tell her. She doesn't feel the same," Juleka said. "Don't worry, girl. Your secret's safe with me!" Alya replied. "There she is now," Alya said, pointing to the intoxicated girl walking towards them.

Juleka's eyes fell on Rose. "Having a good time?" She asked. Rose nodded. "Yeah! It's so fun here!" She replied, spinning around in place. "Wanna dance?" Juleka shook her head. "No, I'm good," she replied.

"Please?" Rose asked, using her secret weapon. Puppy dog eyes. Juleka once again shook her head. "Fine, I'll find someone else to dance with," she slurred and sauntered off, Juleka's eyes following her.

"Girl, you could've gotten her! Why'd you do that?" Alya asked. "I can't dance," Juleka replied. "But she doesn't care!" Alya pointed out, but Juleka stayed up against the wall. She saw Rose couldn't find a partner to dance with, so she went in the middle of the dance floor and started to dance, slightly erotically. It caught many boys and girls' attention alike, as Rose danced.

Juleka downed her cup of vodka and went over to Rose, not wanting her to get embarrassed in the morning. Juleka slowly put her hands on Rose's hips, steadying her. Rose opened her eyes when she felt Juleka's hands on her hips.

"Hey, Jules. What's was that for?" She asked as Juleka slowly pulled her away from the middle of the room and everyone's attention turned elsewhere. "You don't wanna embarrass yourself," Juleka muttered.

"I'm not embarrassed," Rose retorted. "You might be in the morning," she said. Rose hugged the taller girl tightly. "Can we dance?" Rose asked, slightly muffled since she was still hugging Juleka. Juleka shrugged and Rose looked up at her with extreme innocence. Juleka couldn't resist those eyes and nodded.

"Yeah!" Rose exclaimed excitedly, dragging them over to the dance floor. "How do I do this?" Juleka asked, as she has never really danced before. Rose took Juleka's hands and put them on her shoulders, and Rose's hands wrapped around Juleka's waist. Juleka blushed, feeling her long time crush and her touching so closely.

The two began to dance together, Juleka eventually getting used to it. Rose rested her head on Juleka's shoulder while the two swayed. "You know what?" Rose asked into Juleka's ear and felt her shiver. "What?" Juleka replied.

"I have a really big crush on you," she said and Juleka stopped swaying to the music. "W-what?" She asked, her eyes widening. Rose also stopped dancing to the music. "Since we first met, I just thought, 'this girl is so great'. I don't get why you always put yourself down. You're really pretty and kind and funny," Rose said, still into Juleka's ear.

Juleka slowly pulled Rose off of her and ran outside for some fresh air, sprouting a huge blush and thinking about Rose's love confession to her. She heard the door open and felt someone standing beside her against the wall. "I'm kinda sober now. What happened?" Rose asked. Juleka looked into Rose's eyes.

"Y-you said you had a crush on me," Juleka replied in her usual mumble. "Oh no," Rose exclaimed, putting her face in her hands. "I know, you only said that because you're drunk," Juleka exclaimed. "Juleka, have you ever heard this one phrase?" Rose asked, pulling her face out of her hands.

"Which one?" Juleka asked. "That phrase that says that alcohol makes you tell the truth," Rose said. Copper eyes met baby blue eyes. "So- You do like me?" Juleka asked. Rose tightly hugged the girl. "Of course I do, silly. Since we first met, I thought 'This girl is so great'. I don't get why you always put yourself down. You're really pretty, and kind and funny," she whispered.

Juleka pulled her away so she could look into her eyes. "Is it okay if I...?" Juleka asked. "You're so silly," Rose mumbled and kissed Juleka on the lips. The two went to their shared dorm room and cuddled, talking and kissing until the two fell asleep together, happy that they were finally together.

The two woke up, Rose with a raging hangover, Juleka's not as bad. Their door opened and Mylène, Marinette, Alya, Mylène and Alix walked in. "So, who confesses first?" Alix asked. "I think it was Rose," Juleka exclaimed. Alix sported a wicked grin and turned to face the other girls. "You owe Mylène and I $10 each!" She said, and everyone else groaned and payed up. The other girls left, leaving Rose and Juleka in bed together.

A/N: Hello, I hope you're having a good day and enjoyed this chapter. I actually had motivation for once so that's fun. I got the inspiration to do a party-themed fic was an Alya x Sabrina fanfic I read earlier today from A03 called "Your Beauty on the Dancefloor, seen from afar" by BrightestSun. If y'all wanna read it, I suggest it as it was really good. Anyways, goodbye and have a good day/night!