15: Nightmare One-Shot

Juleka suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. She looked around for a moment, forgetting where she was. She quickly remembered she was at Rose's house for a sleepover. It was a bit after they had went to bed for the night. She looked at Rose. She was okay.

She remembered her dream vividly. Rose had gotten killed from an akuma attack. Juleka was holding her lifeless body, crying. Not even Ladybug or Cat Noir could pry her from Rose. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw her best friend and crush was safe. She saw Rose stir. Crap, did I wake her up? Juleka thought.

Rose woke up and looked at the clock. 5:24 AM, about two hours after they had finally went to sleep. "What's wrong, Jules?" Rose asked, her eyes tired but filled with concern. "I- It's nothing. Don't worry," Juleka replied with a smile she hoped to be convincing, feeling guilty for waking her friend up.

She felt a hand against her forehead. "No, you're not. What happened?" Rose asked, pulling Juleka in a tight hug. Without any hesitation Juleka hugged her friend back. "Y-you died from an akuma attack in a nightmare I had. It felt so real," Juleka muttered. Rose pulled back, and Juleka didn't realize she was crying until she felt Rose wiping her tears.

Rose looked deep into her eyes. "I'm here now. We're here, in my bed. I'm alright," Rose said, hugging her again. Juleka reddened at the 'in my bed' part. Rose broke the hug again and handed her a tissue, which she used to dry the remainder of her tears.

Juleka and Rose lay on the bed again, side by side. Rose faced Juleka and wrapped an arm around her. She tapped on Juleka's shoulder and she turned around to face Rose. Rose's cheeks tinged with pink, and Rose leaned forward and pecked Juleka's lips with her own.

"Goodnight, Juleka," Rose said. Juleka had blushed more, but nonetheless gave her friend a kiss. "Goodnight, Rose," Juleka replied, turning to face the room, feeling Rose still wrapped around her. Juleka didn't know what was going to keep her up the most; her nightmare or the kiss.

A/N: Hello, sorry I haven't been updating as much. (Or I have, I lost track of the days awhile ago.) Sorry this chapter is shorter than normal, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Also, thank you for 300 reads! This is my most successful story, and I never thought my writing would get this much attention, so I have to thank you all. Have a good day/night wherever you are, and goodbye!