13: Locked Out One-Shot

It was the start of the day, and Juleka had realized she forgotten something from her locker. She raised her hand, but her anxiety telling her not to. "Yes, Juleka?" Miss Bustier asked when she saw the tall girl raise her hand.

"I-um, f-forgot something from my locker. Can I go get it?" Juleka stuttered out, everyone's eyes on her. She heard a light snicker and looked towards the school's mean girl, Chloe. Alya, Alix and Marinette looked at the blonde girl with hate evident in their eyes.

"Sure, Juleka. Be back quick," Miss Bustier replied. "I can go with you?" Rose asked quietly. "No, Rose. It's okay. You shouldn't miss any school," Juleka muttered and walked out the classroom to the lockers to get the stuff she had forgotten.

Unbeknownst to her, Chloe had asked to use the restroom, and went to lock the doors so Juleka couldn't get out. Chloe walked out of the classroom with a smirk on her face and went to lock the door.

Juleka heard a soft clicking noise, an evil chuckle and someone shuffling away. Oh no, she thought. Not again. She ran to the door, twisting the doorknob. It wouldn't budge. Shit, she thought. She was gonna be late to all of her classes, and no one was going to notice she was gone. She was invisible anyways.

Juleka surrendered, sliding down onto the floor, knees pulled up to her chest and she started crying. She was upset no one could ever see her, no one could ever tell she was in the room, or not in the room. She didn't know how much time had passed, but she heard the door budge open.

The tall girl kept her head down, expecting it was Chloe coming to make fun of her for crying. She felt someone fling themselves at her, hugging her tightly. She looked up, and saw Rose right next to her. "H-how did you know I was here?" Juleka asked. She felt Rose hugging her more tightly, if that was possible. "Of course I knew you weren't there, silly. And Chloe looked way too happy," Rose replied.

"But, I'm invisible. Why would you even notice me? Why are you even friends with me?" Juleka asked, slowly spiraling into anxiety. "No you're not Juleka. You're one of the best people I know! You're not invisible to me." Rose said, hugging Juleka tighter, how that was possible Juleka didn't know.

"Rose, I can't breathe," Juleka said quietly. "Oh, sorry!" the smaller girl replied and loosened her hold. "Juleka?" Rose asked. "Hm?" Juleka replied. "What would you do if someone said they have a crush on you?"

Juleka was confused. "Why would anyone say they like me?" Juleka asked, clearly confused. "We're not talking about that right now. What would you do?" Rose responded, looking into Juleka's eyes with a pink blush.

"I mean, it would depend if I liked the person back or not," Juleka said. "What would you do, hypothetically of course, if I said I had a crush on you?" Rose asked, not taking her eyes off of the other girl's.

"I would kiss you," Juleka murmured bluntly, but the two were so close Rose heard it. "Oh fuck it," Rose said and grabbed the back of Juleka's shirt, pulling her in. Their lips connected, and Juleka's eyes instantly shut closed. After a second, Rose pulled away, looking for Juleka's reaction.
"Come back," Juleka muttered and leaned in. The two were a bit late for their next class that day.

A/N: Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if this one was a bit shorter than usual. Anyways, see you next chapter, goodbye and have a good day/night!